Cycle Buddy Central!

Sweetpea-your chart is looking good-yay for test time coming up!! Glad you are feeling better.

I am heading out in a bit for my appt to get a scan and see if clomid is doing anything. I hope I get good news!

Well my brownish color turned into a weird pinkish reddish weird color and a lot more then what I was having with the brownish one. So I am going to say I am out this time around. Got out of the shower and tossed a blanket to the part time on the couch and came to my room without saying a word so he knows that's his bed until I feel like even talking to him. I think I have him trained.

Lol too funny, you've trained him quickly!

Sorry to hear you're out again :(

Sweetpea-your chart is looking good-yay for test time coming up!! Glad you are feeling better.

I am heading out in a bit for my appt to get a scan and see if clomid is doing anything. I hope I get good news!

How did the appointment go?? :)

Sorry for the BFN sweetpea-but I am sure you know 9 dpo is early, keep testing!

I got bad news at my scan yesterday :cry: She didn't see anything going on and said she didn't think I would o and advised me to start the provera and called me in a prescription for 100 mg this time. I am so depressed about this, I really thought this would work for me. I have seen people o around cdd 20 or so on clomid so I think I am going to wait it out for another 7-10 days and start taking opks next week and hope I am just going to o a bit later and the follies will start maturing next week. It may not happen but at this point why not wait another week when I have been waiting months-it just seems to early to give up.

My temps are still wacky, I wish they would go down.

My "period" is done. :-/ so confusing. It didn't even last as long as my normal periods. Ugh!!!

BFN 10dpo with IC :(

Rachel, why does your chart look like you O'd? Is it cause of the wacky temps?

Yea my temps are really weird I don't know what's going on with them. It is confusing me.

Sorry for the BFN sweetpea-but I am sure you know 9 dpo is early, keep testing!

I got bad news at my scan yesterday :cry: She didn't see anything going on and said she didn't think I would o and advised me to start the provera and called me in a prescription for 100 mg this time. I am so depressed about this, I really thought this would work for me. I have seen people o around cdd 20 or so on clomid so I think I am going to wait it out for another 7-10 days and start taking opks next week and hope I am just going to o a bit later and the follies will start maturing next week. It may not happen but at this point why not wait another week when I have been waiting months-it just seems to early to give up.

My temps are still wacky, I wish they would go down.

Rachel, I'm so sorry :( :hugs: Maybe your body needs a bit of time to adjust to the clomid? Do you have a follow-up appointment scheduled?

Holy crap.... Ladies check out my opk! (Yep I caved and have taken another :wacko: lol)

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q562/Hausfrau28/photo-11.jpg

This was after seconds, and believe it or not it's actually darker in person. Plus I'm havng wicked ovulation pains, so I'm 99% sure this is it - I'm on cd 26 so it's about time! We BD'ed this morning so I can *probably* test in 2-ish weeks. I'll be at home then (on the other side of the country) so it will be a fun surprise for DH if I do get a bfp. :)

Hi ladies. Hope you are all doing well. Sorry for the BFN's and crazy cycles. I know it can get very frustrating!

I wanted to update you all: I had an ultrasound today by my husbands aunt. My due date got pushed forward a few days and we found out we are TEAM PINK once again! Our 3rd baby girl! :)
BABY LANAY.png

Haus-That is REALLY positive, congrats! Get BDing :)

I won't have another appt with my dr. until I get AF start a new clomid cycle and come in for a scan again. My temps are just being really weird I don't know what's going on. The past two days they may be a little more elevated than they should be though because I was drinking Friday and Saturday, but either way they are still high. I am going to start doing opks tomorrow and just wait it out a week or so and see what happens. I really don't want to give up-I want to give my body a chance to o for once.

ashley-that is an awesome pic, congrats on having another girl :happydance:

Ohh Halloween! Cool :)

Do you tend to deliver early or go overdue??

Good question! Lol. My first I was overdue and had to be induced because I got pre-eclampsia. My second came 3 weeks early after being on moderate bedrest for a month. So, who knows?!

Thank you Rachel. :)

Yay team pink! So happy for you Ashley!

Haus!!! Very positive indeed! FX'D this is your month girl!!!

As for me, I didn't temp or test this morning.. After the stark white bfn from yesterday (10 dpo) I am feeling out this month. Not even a sliver of a second line. I am 11 dpo and torn on whether to just wait til af comes (or doesn't) on Thursday. Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->