Cycle Buddy Central!

That's a very big dip in your chart sweetpea!

Rome was wonderful, I really did need to get away, not think so much about TTC for a few days and see the sites. We did sooooo much walking though, never had suck sore feet. We left the apartment early each day and were not back before 11.30pm each night. It was great. The Colloseum is amazing, and I didn't get to see it last time I was there. We went to the Vatican again, I love the Sistine Chapple.

Now to plan the next trip!

Went and took a test at a pregnancy center, it said negative but still no sign of af. The lady there said it could still be too early for it to show up positive? And if af doesn't show by next week to come back and get another one. I guess ill see what happens between now and next week.

Rome was wonderful, I really did need to get away, not think so much about TTC for a few days and see the sites. We did sooooo much walking though, never had suck sore feet. We left the apartment early each day and were not back before 11.30pm each night. It was great. The Colloseum is amazing, and I didn't get to see it last time I was there. We went to the Vatican again, I love the Sistine Chapple.

We do the same when we go on vacation, we leave after breakfast and get back later at night. It's the best way to see everything :) We haven't even left for Europe yet and are planning on heading to Australia/NZ in the winter (our winter lol). Travel is addictive eh?

Lbk, that is so weird! I forget if I've asked you before, but did you get a positive straight away with your previous children or was it a bit after AF was due??

Sweetpea, when are you testing?? Rachel are you testing soon as well??

We do the same when we go on vacation, we leave after breakfast and get back later at night. It's the best way to see everything :) We haven't even left for Europe yet and are planning on heading to Australia/NZ in the winter (our winter lol). Travel is addictive eh?

Travel is definitely addictive and I have been doing it for 8 years now! LOL But when we return it will slow down a lot.

You will be heading down my way then! We are heading home in Oct

I got a positive right away with my others. But af showed today after bd'd this morning. Or at least I think it is af lol its really light not even enough for a tampon or a pad. With my youngest I went to my doctor on the 13th of Oct and it was negative I was due for af on the 19th of Oct went to the er due to the same freaking pains I went to see my doctor about on the 19th and they told me I was pregnant although I already k sw I was just had to wait for my missed period but I wanted to know what the hell the pains were.

haus-I have not taken any opks yet because you are supposed to wait a few days after your last clomid because you can get false positives too early I decided not to bother taking an opk today because I have my appt for a scan tomorrow morning so that will be more reliable than an opk! I really hope my dr. sees something happening, I am nervous she will say no mature follicles are in there :(

My temp is still weird and staying high not sure why that is. Also when I woke up I was feeling really hot and a little nauseous. Off and on today I get a sharp pain in what seems like my left ovary-I hope that means something is happening in there, I will find out more tomorrow!

How are you doing haus? Any sign of O?

Travel is definitely addictive and I have been doing it for 8 years now! LOL But when we return it will slow down a lot.

You will be heading down my way then! We are heading home in Oct

Oh that's right, I remember you saying you guys were moving back home. We're in the stage right now where we really want to head over there, but I'm not so sure about the long plane ride! Lol I usually try and make myself sleep for a good chunk of longer flights, but ugh 12+ hours on a plane seems insane lol

I got a positive right away with my others. But af showed today after bd'd this morning. Or at least I think it is af lol its really light not even enough for a tampon or a pad. With my youngest I went to my doctor on the 13th of Oct and it was negative I was due for af on the 19th of Oct went to the er due to the same freaking pains I went to see my doctor about on the 19th and they told me I was pregnant although I already k sw I was just had to wait for my missed period but I wanted to know what the hell the pains were.

Oh, hmm. That is weird. Are you going back to the pregnancy centre or calling yourself out? :(

haus-I have not taken any opks yet because you are supposed to wait a few days after your last clomid because you can get false positives too early I decided not to bother taking an opk today because I have my appt for a scan tomorrow morning so that will be more reliable than an opk! I really hope my dr. sees something happening, I am nervous she will say no mature follicles are in there :(

My temp is still weird and staying high not sure why that is. Also when I woke up I was feeling really hot and a little nauseous. Off and on today I get a sharp pain in what seems like my left ovary-I hope that means something is happening in there, I will find out more tomorrow!

How are you doing haus? Any sign of O?

Oh I meant testing as in a pregnancy test. For some reason your chart wasn't loading in your siggy and I though you were farther along in your cycle lol. Ugh my bad lol. :dohh:

Sharp pains are good! I get those when my opks are the darkest! :) I bet you are ovulating now or will shortly!

I'm good - aside from the extreme tiredness due to anemia/(possible)thyroid issues. I feel so lazy, but am just dead on my feet. I haven't taken an opk recently, but will probably this afternoon (it'll be another long cycle for me this time again I think). :wacko: I haven't even BD'ed this cycle (wayyyy too tired) :( so I hope I haven't missed my chance :(

I am sorry you are feeling so tired-I hope things improve for you once you get your thyroid levels back to normal. Then hopefully your cycles will normalize as well!

I have heard it is not uncommon to have ovary pains a few days leading up to o because clomid causes multiple follicles to mature so I may be feeling that activity :shrug: I am still having creamy cm so it may not be o time yet but maybe in a couple days I hope!!

I should know how my thyroid is or isn't working in 3 months (he figures 3 months is enough time to see if my levels will change) . Hateee waiting lol. He did say that my thyroid could be the reason for my crazy cycles (my cycles used to be super regular, like clockwork!) So I'm hoping to get this sorted and over with soon.

Hope this is ovulation for you! You should gave a nice short cycle this time :) *jealous* lol I jst took an opk (negative) hoping I didn't miss the surge, but it's more likely that I haven't ovulated yet. :wacko: I'm on cd 24.

I have heard if your thyroid is off it can screw up cycles so I bet it will fix you right up if you had normal cycles at some point. I know the waiting game sucks I can relate, I hope it goes by fast for you or better yet you get pregnant before then!

Thanks! :) I'm hoping to fall pregnant sooner rather then later, but I'm worried that it may not be safe if my levels are off...:wacko: Google (I know, I know...lol) tells me that pregnant women need more of the thyroid hormone. I guess I'll keep ttc and see what happens. My Doc didn't say anything about ttc, but he doesn't really know I'm trying either lol

Rachel did I ever mention my new Doc is gorgeous?? Lol Omg tall, dark, and muscley lol :blush:

Wow, I don't think I could go to a good looking dr.! :blush: I see a female dr. Is your thyroid over or underactive?

I don't know what I'm going to do. Its a brownish lightish mucus. Nothing heavy just annoying periods I expect to be red and heavy not this lightish brownish mucus shit. Sheesh now I'm confused.

Wow, I don't think I could go to a good looking dr.! :blush: I see a female dr. Is your thyroid over or underactive?

My last Doc was old man about to retire, this guy is probaly not too far off from my age and omg so sexy lol. He is an awesome Doctor though or else I would think about changing lol. :blush::blush::blush:

It's underactive, looking at the symptoms - I seem to have quite a few (tired, sluggish memory, irregular cycles, brittle hair etc) :wacko:

I don't know what I'm going to do. Its a brownish lightish mucus. Nothing heavy just annoying periods I expect to be red and heavy not this lightish brownish mucus shit. Sheesh now I'm confused.

Weird, maybe you're in for a longer cycle this time? Are your cycles always regular??

Here lately they are being framing trippy. But if this is a period its a welcomed period. I am not cramping and its a very light one.

Hey girls! Still nothing to report here. My pains are all gone plan on taking a test Sat at 10 dpo if I can resist til then..

Well my brownish color turned into a weird pinkish reddish weird color and a lot more then what I was having with the brownish one. So I am going to say I am out this time around. Got out of the shower and tossed a blanket to the part time on the couch and came to my room without saying a word so he knows that's his bed until I feel like even talking to him. I think I have him trained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->