Cycle Buddy Central!

Yay team pink! So happy for you Ashley!

Haus!!! Very positive indeed! FX'D this is your month girl!!!

As for me, I didn't temp or test this morning.. After the stark white bfn from yesterday (10 dpo) I am feeling out this month. Not even a sliver of a second line. I am 11 dpo and torn on whether to just wait til af comes (or doesn't) on Thursday. Thoughts?

Thank you!

You're never out until AF arrives...that is my opinion. :)

Temp dropped a little this morning. AF should be here Wednesday or Thursday. Bummed out again for another month :(

Yep and the Softcups... I'm pretty sure we are doing everything right but just haven't seemed to get preggo yet :( this month will be about 6 months trying

I posted a new thread in TTC but no ladies have answered yet. Just wondering if any of my girls here have heard/thought of using fertilaid?

I have thought about everything I could try! LOL Unfortuntely I can't try everything. What is special about fertilaid? It contains some agnus castus doesn't it? I have started taking pregnacare this cycle, rather than just folic acid, and then depending how my doc visit goes, I might be starting vitex soon too

Hmmm yeah I am thinking about it! I think af will show tomorrow. For today temp still above coverline but just teetering above it.

How is everyone? This thread is quiet the last few days

Sorry I have been kind of quiet-I just don't have much going on. Still just waiting to O but I am scared it won't happen or will take forever to happen. I really want to give my body a chance to O for once so I want to wait it out but at the same time I will not wait forever. I am worried that 100 mg of clomid won't work for me :( If that doesn't work I really don't know what we would be prepared to do at that point. I always said when we first started TTC that if I couldn't get pregnant naturally I would take it as a sign I couldnt have kids and would not go to extreme measures to get pregnant. I guess in the back of my mind I never thought it would come to this. ohhh welll it is what it is I guess I just have to play the hand I was dealt. Sorry to be such a downer! I hope you are all doing ok :)

Hey ladies! I've been super quiet lately because I'm flyng across the country, and have been stressing about it (I'm visitng my parents). I'm in the centre of the country right now killing tine in an airport :wacko: My next flight is only an hour and a half though! :thumbup: :) I'll be more active once I'm at my parent's place.

Sweetpea, I've never tried it, but am really curious to see if it works! I *think* I remember reading a thread here about it not working out for a woman (it just gave tons of cm - but they are still in the ttc stage). Are you going to try it out? You can be our guinea pig! Hehe :)

Rachel, are you currently on 100mg of clomid or still taking provera? I thnk you were inducing AF with provera again right?

haus- 100 mg of clomid is the next step. My first and current clomid cycle is 50 mg. My dr. said nothing showed up on my cd 13 scan and to move on to the next cycle. I decided to wait until at least cd 25 before giving up though because I have seen some people o as late as cd20-25ish on clomid. I think it would be possible still even if nothing showed on CD 13 because the follies may not start maturing until a little later. It may just be wishful thinking but I figure I should give it a try because I haven't given my body a chance at o'ing for a long time now, I have jumped on provera already twice I want to wait it out this time as painful as it is. :(

Morning! Well I am CD29 with no AF in sight today. My temp is above coverline (actually raised a bit from yesterday) but :bfn: on clearblue digi. WTF? (excuse my french). Maybe I O'd a day later this month? I didn't use opks this time around but FF puts my O date on CD14 as usual going by my temps. What is going on? I am never late! Grrrr... She'll probably show her ugly face tomorrow :(

hmm that is tough to say sweetpea. Hopefully you are pregnant and maybe it just isn't showing up on a test yet :shrug: FX'ed for you that AF stays away!!

if your temp is still above coverline, I would say you are still in! good luck sweet pea

Morning! Well I am CD29 with no AF in sight today. My temp is above coverline (actually raised a bit from yesterday) but :bfn: on clearblue digi. WTF? (excuse my french). Maybe I O'd a day later this month? I didn't use opks this time around but FF puts my O date on CD14 as usual going by my temps. What is going on? I am never late! Grrrr... She'll probably show her ugly face tomorrow :(

Chart stalking! Good luck sweetpea! You're not out until the :witch: visits :)

Hope everyone is well! :) I'm at home (complete opposite side of the country = no chance to escape to go back home with DH :wacko: lol). Kinda feel like I'm back in high school with my mum nagging about me being too thin, or whatever else she can think of lol I just keep telling myself that this time next month I'll be in Europe! :)

Based on my opk and ovulation pains (for me the first day of ovulation pain seems to equal ovulation), I'd say I'm 5dpo today. I brought tests with me, but I only BD'ed once so I'm not getting my hopes up.

It only takes one time haus! Maybe you'll get a surprise in a few days! I will be ecstatic if my temp stays up tomorrow :D

Sweetpea-I am dying to know what happened with your temp today-report back!

haus-I hope you caught the egg this time it only takes one! When will you test?

Thanks! :) Monday I should be 9dpo, I'd like to hold out a bit longer, but will most likely just test then lol.

Omg omg omg omg my temp went UP. CD 30 af not showing up- I am officially 2 days LATE. Lol with no flipping pregnancy tests at the house. I don't know what to think now? Yesterday I got a clear Not Pregnant on my last clearblue digi. Ahhhh! What do you think? Take a peek at my chart and make me hopeful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->