• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle Buddy required - CD1 July 07th

Hi Lu,
Hope you manage to get rid of the cystitis. I suffer with it off and on too, and it is horrid.
Hugs,

Hey girls, on nights at the mo, which sucks...have i missed anything!? Hows everyone in their 2ww? keeping busy I hope. Sorry to hear ur feeling rough Lu, hope it soon clears up coz thats no fun for u, at least its not Ov time for u i suppose :-(

BD yesterday and the day before, but so flipping knackered can't do it today! Hope that I've done enough tho. Have to wait and see, at least on nights the days go by quicker! Lol!
xxx

Im just spending weekend probably surfing facebook and watching clock until 4th august!!
lol!
(and of course the normal spending days doing my duaghters activities).

I'm really nervous about posting this ladies in case something goes wrong because I'm only 10dpo but I got my :bfp: this morning!!!!:happydance:

Haven't told DH yet, he's due back from work in an hour or so and I'm really nervous!!

I'm not leaving you guys or ttc until the middle of the week when AF is due but when (hopefully!) I do head off into first tri, I'll be waiting for you guys, don't want to be in there on my own!:hug:

Congratulation sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(i tested today.. BFN!! Grr. still my test date not til 4th)

Did you have any symptoms yet?

Does it make a difference what time of day you test? Did you have a clear line or faded? Details details lol!!?

Not a symptom in sight!!! Had a very faint line on an internet cheapie, a clear one on FR (although fainter than the control line) and then a positive on a clearblue digi. Used FMU for the cheapie and then held it in for a few hours for the other 2!! I have pics in my journal if you want to take a peek.

It might just be a bit early so far hon, what kind of test did you use?:hugs:

Hi Everyone,
Lu, you need to keep us updated on your symptoms as they appear!
How's it going ladies? Goodness, I'm so glad I'm not the only one dying to test! We're almost there Danny!
Only another couple of days to go!
Mx

I caved in and tested this am and :bfn: but I know too early just could not resist... I have the willpower of nil when it comes to ttc.... but I will not test till 1st now and I will be 12DPO.... arghhh.... this ttc stuff is sooo frustrating but so lucky to have you all to share this journey with... if I get :bfn: I will be moving onto my 6th cycle of ttc with OPKs and charting but with Lu getting a :bfp: after 10 months give me loads of hope.. thanks guys :hug:

Right, seriously just for you guys because I'm not jinxing myself by doing a full on thread about this just yet but here are my "symptoms"

1dpo - nothing
2dpo - nothing
3dpo - nothing
4dpo - nothing
5dpo - had a big breakout of spots on my neck, had heartburn (which I get sometimes anyway), had a dull headache which lasted all night, and some cramps. Energy and mood were both good. Creamy cm.
6dpo - still had headache, heartburn and cramps - cramps were like a stabbing feeling in my side. Absolutely exhausted despite having a really good night's sleep, just wanted to go back and get a few more hours. Stuffy nose.
7dpo - good energy and mood. Nothing really out of the ordinary except I was starving all day. had a nasty taste in my mouth briefly in the evening.
8dpo - nothing really to report except I had a strong cigarette smoke taste in my mouth after having minestrone soup and then mint chewing gum. Could just be a weird thing and completely unrelated.
9dpo - mood ok and energy low - mainly because my cystitis woke me at 4am. Don't think my cystitis is in any way related because I've had it on and off for about 2 months. A good bit of creamy cm. A bit tmi here but I can sometimes feel AF just as the first bit of blood is about to be released onto my pants - my sign to run to the bathroom! Had that feeling but it was quite a bit of cm instead...
10dpo - big temp rise. lots more cm - not a huge amount but alot more than normal. BFP!! Faint on ic, good line on FR and positive CB digi. Started feeling nauseous in the evening but still think I'm probably imagining it.
11dpo - BFP again - no darker than yesterday on ic and FR looks about the same - hoping it'll get darker over the next few days! Feeling a bit nauseous again but I think it's just because I haven't got round to having brekkie yet and I'm paying way too much attention to my body!

So none of the obvious symptoms, no ongoing exhaustion, no prominent veins, no change in bbs whatsoever, no real nausea....

WOW am happy for you!!

(if not slightly jealous) xxxxxx
No booby aches?

No change in boobs AT ALL.

Just tried some toast for brekkie and couldn't manage it.....

Can't believe I missed ur BFP! Well done Lu, i'm well pleased for u :) xx

aaaaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Still waiting....... had to get that off my chest, feel much better

Lu, thanks so much for sharing!
Fingers are tightly x for you!

I have had the most wonderful day today - although a little freaky.
We went to the Kildare Factory Outlet Shopping Village and I really enjoyed it because the weather was so lovely. I didn't buy much, but it was great because we could be indoors for a good bit with Ryan and also enjoy a lovely walk in the sun.

I am absolutely going to have to test tomorrow (after all my talk about holding off!). So, really guys, I'm having one symptom today that only generally happens late in PG, so if I'm not, then there's one of two things going on:
1) The pill has messed me up really very well!
2) I'm completely losing the plot.
So, I'm sorry but will ask hubby to go out and get me a nice expensive test in the morning so I can test with FMU - it will only be the first day of week four.

I will update you ladies in the morning ok??

Hugs,
Munchy x

Very exciting Munchkin!!! Keeping everything very very tightly crossed for you!:hug:

I will let you guys know tomorrow if I get a BFP! If not, I'll tell you end of the cycle - I promises!

MUNCHKIN- im CD1 on 7july !! today is 27july,so today im 6dpo n av a cycle of 28-29days!! so were very very close!! infact im guna add u as a friend,hope u accept!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->