Cycle Buddy wanted

1stBaby sorry the :witch: showed, hope you enjoy saying goodbye to her tomorrow cos hopefully you won't be seeing her for a while! :hugs:

Thanks EB i am glad everything is going good for you! I really hope af stays away for nine months now!

MT- I dont think its a bad idea to slack off on BNB, i agree in fact I am doing so myself. I am also just checking in every now and then, i think we should be keeping occupied with other things, I have a lot going on right now I went back to the gym finally today! I turned in my application and resume for the new position, i am getting ready for new years eve party and I am reading a great series! I am sure there is more but thats enough for now. Cd 8 for you, getting closer to ov!

Hi honey!
Well I will be keeping up with you of course (I have a few people I must know about on here!)! I expect to OV on CD15 or so, so yes, it's getting closer! I think it's funny how you and I both decided (I haven't even told you) to join the gym. I actually have been wanting to for quite a while but I can't find the time since I work so much to go get the membership! I have a few of them around me, I just want to get a good deal. I want to loose about 20 pounds because, darn it, if I can't get preggers I wanna look freaking HOT! Ha! :rofl: So that's the goal. I think I can do it, it's just a matter of readjusting my schedule. I also got a new bike this past week and I haven't owned a bicycle in about 14 years so I was really excited about that! Another opportunity to get some excersize! What is your gym goal? I want to loose the weight, but more importantly I'd like to get rid of some of the cottage cheese that now sits on my butt and thighs...haha!

Any other new years resolutions to talk about?
:hug:

Thats awesome! NOT TO MENTION hehehe that it does in fact help ttc. with the stress relief and exercise is supposed to help the regularity of af. plus the healthier we are the better chances as well, so no wrong in working out! i found a wonderful gym, its actually a state wide gym here called urban active and its only 45 a month for dh and I! there is a pool, basketball courts, racquet ball courts, cardio theatre, tvs attached to the machines, and so much more! i love it, we have started playin racquet ball and o my goodness thats a workout.

my goals, well i lost 60 lbs before my wedding aug of 2007, then after our loss in aug 2008 i gained weight slowly back from depression and just let myself go, and i pretty much gained 30 back. i want to lose 40 now! but i also agree with your exact saying, if i am not pg, then i want to be so hot, that people that are pg will be like wow, she looks good! plus how much cuter will i be pg, then at least it wont be so bad trying to lose the weight after!

my only other new years resolution is to get this promotion and get pg. plus pay off a few more things to be better set financially. What about you?

I have to tell you though, ever since this gym thing, i have honestly lost track of days and ttc! its amazing i just needed something to occupy my time, plus i have just finished the first twighlight series books and i am starting the next one!

Yeah! We're going to be some hot women! And exactly-we're going to look awesome with our bumps too! I can't wait! I am glad the gym is helping ease the TTC stress too, that's great in itself!

The only things I want for 2009 is to be healthy, happy and to be able to enjoy the miracle of pregnancy. We have home renovations to complete and I will be quitting one of my jobs (housekeeping job) around summertime, that will give me 2 extra days a week to enjoy, and get things done. We'll be keeping up with family and I can't believe it but my niece, Melina will be 3 tomorrow! My sister's baby will be 3 months old on the 5th, and I have 3 great friends that are all due in the spring! So I plan on helping with lot's of baby stuff!

So, enjoy your New year's eve hun! Happy new year everyone!

I hope you had a great new year! I am having a blah kind of day, back to work, weighed in at a starting weight and i am mad about that, tired, just blah, but what can you do. i had a great party for new years and we still managed to work out yesterday, but that didnt help much considering the calories we took in for the holidays. I am going to start fresh now and work hard to get back to my goal. i am on the third book of the twighlight saga already, its so good. I will be going to the gym alone today whish sucks but more time to read. I hope you have a good weekend and get on the bding! Have fun with all the baby stuff, i am hosting a baby shower for my friend two weeks from sunday and i cant honestly say i am excited.

Hi! Just checking in again, things are going well so far. I have been riding my bike to work (did it 2 times so far) and that is such a good feeling!
I am pretty sure I'm ovulating now, and that's great because the preseed and BDing have been very consistant for the last week!!! I am so hopeful and feeling pretty good!

I hope you are doing better today. I am sort of grumpy because this is my first day back to work for a full week and I am soooo busy! We have lots of house renovations that we'd like to get done this month too. I hope it all works out!

Let me know how you are, have you lost any weight yet? I haven't even had time to check out the gym I want to go to....grr.

Hey MT! I just wanted to stop by and say hi! I am super busy with work and working out and the little things, which is good keeping me off here! But i wanted to see if you ov yet? I dont know if i have or not, the new opks i am using cant be used with fmu and thats all the time i have to do them. i cant do them at work so they were kinda a waist of money but i am goin to attempt to find a way this month to use them and then not do them anymore. i am not going to temp anymore after this month too because of the time diff when i get up some mornings its just a hassle. so my fingers are crossed for nature just to help us out. i hope all is well! have a great weekend and i will be back on to check on everything else except the tww!! :rofl: o and i have lost 7 lbs! i didnt get to work out last night which i was mad because the gym was so full but i am going tomorrow after my hair appointment!

Hey! I was beginning to think that my buddy was gone! ;) I see you post in team jelly belly too, so I was sort of getting to keep up with you there. I feel like everyone has gotten their bfps! I know we're next!!

My ticker will just stay how it is because I can't figure out when I ov'd. I am still having pains and get this-I had a small procedure day before yesterday to get my bellybutton fixed (when I had my lap surgery in Feb 08 my navel healed all weird so I wanted it fixed) but I got to talk to my gyn and she got me in for an ultrasound yesterday to check to see if I have any cysts and if my ovulation cysts seem normal and productive. I haven't gotten the results yet, but I expect to hear from her soon. I am very nervous because the u/s tech was very detailed and it seemed to take a really long time. I just hope things are ok.

I had a significant temp dip and I think I am about 4dpo actually, so here's to hoping I got the egg!

I will be keeping you posted when I get results.

WAY TO GO ON THE 7 LBS!!! Wow, that's great! I'm jealous...:rofl:
Talk to you soon! :hug:

Wow I am excited for you to get your results back and i hope everything will come out ok, and at least you are that much more informed on everything! Yeah i am not excited to work out today but I am going anyway! I have not ov yet, i get so frustrated this time every month in my cycle. it takes so long just to ov, and then by the time af shows up my lp is so short. i have progesterone for that this month but its forty bucks a month and i am not going to use it anymore after this so i hope it works this time! i know so many people getting pg and its starting to wear me down i guess. you should join team jelly belly too they are nice and you know gabs she is on there as well.

Hi
Well I got my results :( I have a 1.8 cm cyst on my right ovary. I am going to talk to the doc today and get more info. That bummed me out, I guess it could explain a few things though. I hope she has the answers I need now. At least there's nothing on the left side...so far. I have had so much crap with cysts and polyps and the endo, this is really not fair. I am really going to focus on being healthy now for sure, I am off to the natural store to get some adrenal support supplements and some other vitamins after work. I hope I caught the egg.................I so so so hope!
Do you think they'd mind if I joined Jelly Belly?? I don't want to impose! :) I miss having lot's of buddies. :(

Rode my bike again this morning because my navel is feeling better! Hopefully the excersize will help my mood!

:hug: sweetheart, I'll look for you later when I have more results. Have a great morning!

Sorry to hear about your cyst, there is another friend of mine in team jelly belly with a cyst that is way bigger though and she has gotten pg before but lost the bean, :( so keep your head up its possible, but i absolutly dont think they would mind at all! They love new people and gabs and i know you so they wont care, they are wonderful. I have to warn you though, another from that team just found out she is pg today so its still only 3 of us over though not pg, but there seems to be good luck in that thread! And bonus the pg women stay around so its always good they are on our side and praying for everyone else to join them! I will let them know and you can come over and say hi and introduce yourself next time you have time!

Thanks sweets! Well I did want to tell you that I got some awesome news...my cyst is a functional cyst! That means it's just an ovulation cyst. I asked the nurse yesterday and she had to talk to the dr. but got back with me today and it looks like everything is working as it should. I am so thrilled with this news because I was really upset to hear that I had another cyst...after having to get endometrial cysts removed last year. Yay!
I am excited to join Jelly Belly now! This good news will keep me going through the 2ww! See you there!

Sorry to hear about yr cyst MT but good news that it's not serious. I've got my fingers crossed for you & 1stBaby :hugs:

Oh, Sweet EB...always there to encourage!!! Thank you hun!
Only 6 days until your scan!!! I am so excited to see your bean!!!

I am feeling quite optimistic today since my good news...a 'functional' cyst is normal and goes away around the time AF shows. So I am not at all worried about it!! Everyone who ovulates (even if you don't ovulate I think) gets 'functional' cysts!!

I am so hoping that if I did have a chemical last cycle that it will only assist in giving me my real :bfp: this cycle!! \\:D/ Here's to hoping!!!

Thanks EB! and I am so excited for you MT i really hope this is our month!

hi all

im new to all this! this is my first time using a site like this!

my husband & i have been trying for our first baby for 4 months but nothing! im feeling so down this weekend its unbelievable! everywhere i look i see pregnant bellies & happy families! i hate to say it but i feel sooooooo jealous :hissy:

anyone else feeling this this??

hi all

im new to all this! this is my first time using a site like this!

my husband & i have been trying for our first baby for 4 months but nothing! im feeling so down this weekend its unbelievable! everywhere i look i see pregnant bellies & happy families! i hate to say it but i feel sooooooo jealous :hissy:

anyone else feeling this this??

Hi, hon, I am not sure you mean to post this here...?? This is a very old thread and the ladies that chatted in it are either pregnant (and nearly DUE! - like Elliebank and me).. or have moved on to other buddy threads.

I would repost this in the TTC section.

I know it is a frustrating journey! Your feelings are normal. 4 months is still early. It took 6 months for me... 8 months for a friend of mine... and Elliebank took 14 months! But you'll get there! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->