Cycle Buddy wanted

OH MY GOD!!! GAB I KNEW IT!~!! Yay I am thrilled now hunnie!!! soo happy for you sweetheart~!
Huge huge :hug: Yessss!

Ash-Oh my goodness for you too! I hope you test in the morning!!! this is sooo exciting! I can't believe it!!! Please give Ashley her bfp, please please please!

Yr temp didn't go down a lot - it was still over the coverline. You defo need to test - and better to do it today than tomorrow cos none of us will be online tomorrow!

tested with the tiny tiny bit of urine i had and it was neg. i am not testing again until 15 dpo if no af still. i am only 12 dpo. it took 15 dpo till the last pos, so i am sure this is no diff, plus it was just a few drops of urine. this is just insane. 15 dpo will be sat morning, i will test again then.

Ashley..your temp isn't going below coverline hun. It can vary you know. look at mine..mine do the same thing!!!:) I cant wait for you to test....I THINK THIS IS IT FOR YOU!

OMG ashley......! I'm soooooooo excited for you! you have no idea! PRAYERS being said !!!!!!!!

tested with the tiny tiny bit of urine i had and it was neg. i am not testing again until 15 dpo if no af still. i am only 12 dpo. it took 15 dpo till the last pos, so i am sure this is no diff, plus it was just a few drops of urine. this is just insane. 15 dpo will be sat morning, i will test again then.

Ok hon, fingers crossed for Sat!! Go easy on the :drunk: tomorrow!!

Ellie......I KNOW i should know this haha but i forget.....do i go to the doctors at 6wks? haha. I've had two babies and cant member that! haha.

When did you go?

I just rang my docs the Monday after I got my BFP & booked an appointment for that week - but I didn't tell them why I was going so they made have told me not to bother if they'd known, cos the doc didn't really do much. My 1st midwife appointment was at 8wks.

Oh ok thanks!!!! I may see mine early b/c of the stones...b/c now we have to go a different route...:(

I hope this pregnancy isn't as hard on you as yr others were chick :hugs:

Thanks! Yeah I pray it's alil better!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!

Well?? Ash-did you test? Did AF show?? I'm very curious!

Yeah...here's to 09!

I'm so sorry about AF, man, she's being a horrible witch this month isn't she?!?!

yes she is. so are you doing anything different this month? we are going to try preseed one more time since i didnt get a chance to use it last cycle while i was ov. i used it all before because i ov so late i didnt know it. i am temping using opks taking prenatal vit and taking progesterone as well as the preseed. this is our final attempt doing all that, then will will stop doing everything. dh wants to use preseed again or i would have stopped everything this time. i am nervous though because i am interviewing for a new position that i want badly and it would be bad timing to have a baby if i got the job. but i cant not apply because i am hoping for a baby, so we will c what happens first. so do you have new years plans. i am excited we are having a party so at least i can drink. then our new years resolution is to lose weight and work out.

Well, I'm going to do the same stuff that we've been doing...with the added PreSeed from last month. I just try to take the right supplements and BD about every night between now and the 2ww. I haven't ventured into the world of OPKs just because I don't think I would be very good at it. So here's what I'm doing:

BD as much as possible with the usual proping up afterwards
Take EPO now until Ov
Take Immunocal, and Maca powder
Take my vitamins (Bs, E and Folic Acid/prenatals)
TRY not to drink very much...haha...;)
Use PreSeed from cd 10 or so until after I am sure I've OV'd (this will be aided by temping and charting, but not with FF)
Then, most importantly, TRY NOT TO OBSESS IN THE 2WW. This is very much what I'd like to do DIFFERENTLY this time. I hate it.

Now, I have been doing a lot of thinking. I am about 65% sure I may have had a chemical this past cycle. I will never know for sure, but I know they are possible without ever getting even a faint BFP. So, as horrid as that is, at least I can take it as I can actually get the :spermy: and the eggy to meet, they just need a comfy place to settle down. So, here's to hoping on a new cycle...

Cheers!! :)

I agree. some of the other girls on here said i may have had one as well last cycle, but like you said we will never know. i on the other hand have gotten pg before so this is number two for me that has failed but i am not giving up either. one of these times we will get it right dh says. i am like you, i am not going to obsess in the tww this time, we should help each other. lets make a deal not to talk about possible symptoms, instead we can talk about anything else! we cleaned the whole house today for the party new years eve. af is not gone yet but i expect her to be gone by then. probably by monday really. then we will party one more time! we are starting the gym jan 2 i am excited to go back to feeling good about myself and not so lazy! plus i am going to get my resume turned in by then. dh and i are tryin to figure out what we are going to do about vacation, we were going to go to vegas at the end of jan, but i dont know if that will happen. we will see. i hope you are having a wonderful weekend and bding a lot! ov is close for you!

Well, I will try not to symptom spot with you.

I was planning on slacking off from BnB during the 2ww this time too. I just get too hyped up.

I want to keep up with you though, because we're going to have September babies!!! (maybe early October).
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"