Cycle Buddy wanted

1stbaby

TTC
Reaction score
Well the :witch: arrived yesterday so I am on CD 2 now once again. I thought I would start a new thread for anyone who wants to share their journey through this next month with me. I hope this is our month!!!!!

hey hey dont leave our thread hun!!! Dont worry i got a bfn today..and af due thursday...and im having pink cm when i wipe...so should be out in the next day or two!! i'll be cycle buddies with you@!!!

Great! I am still going to check that thread too! But maybe you still have a chance!! I hope af stays away for you and you get a :bfp: Thursday!!

Well last month i started spotting and got witch three days later..so pretty sure im out! its ok...im gettting a KITTEN today!!! yayyyy were soooo excitied!!:)

Thanks though for the PMA!!:)

CD 2 here, as well! I'll be your cycle buddy. Mine are varying from 24-29 days so far.

Hey, I'm in! CD 4 for me, I'm usually 30 days. This is my first *REAL* TTC month! I hope it happens! I hope it happens!

I'm on CD8 today, only 6 days ahead of you! Good luck this cycle!!!!

I'm on cd 1 as of this morning... lots of extra :dust: for all of us!!!

Thats great, I am so glad so many people joined us here! I am only on CD 3... BOO. Oh well, I really hope this is our month as well, i am tryin not to stress about it this month. I am going to keep temping and using the opk but my oh and i bd every day last month for 14 days! I think I will give him more breaks because for some reason I think his men will be stronger, ha ha. I hope this works! Good luck everyone and I hope we all get BFPs this month!!!!!!

CD1 for me today here too! Can I join? :)

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/0;1;17;102/st/20081020/l/28/k/e6d6/ttc.png

Hi,

I'm on CD3 too today - hope this is our month!!

BTW, does anyone know how you get them tickers on yr profile?

I think if you click on my ticker it will send you to the website. thats how I did it. I clicked on someone elses. or if you have FF (fertility friend) you can click ticker on it and it will send you to the website.

I wonder if anyone one else finds this funny or happening to them. First of all I have a coupon for 10 bucks off this clothing store and i have to use it today. I really like this winer dress so I am going to buy it. But the funny thing is, if I did not have the coupon I was not thinking about buyin winter clothes because in the back of my mind I am hoping to not need clothes until i am pg and need maternity clothes!! its like I dont want to waste money in case I am pg this month and it wont fit for long!! I am silly I know.

Yeah I'm like that too - work have been arranging our Christmas night out & I've been thinking 'well I might not be able to drink, will people be able to tell by then as I won't have told anyone as I won't be 3mths...if you can tell what should I wear.....' To be honest most of what I think about at the mo revolves around being pregnant!!

Yeah like if I am pg this month I will be due one day before my OH birthday and four before mine, its like a sign to me !! Everything is! And if we are this time, we will know right before thanksgiving how wonderful! haha. I know I do too. Only problem is I am trying not to stress because it really would be perfect this month for us. C I have 3 really close friends. Two of which are pg. They are 4.5 months apart, (one is due this Sat!!). They are both also due within ten days of their own birthdays! If i were to become pg, I would also be 4.5 months apart from the middle one and due within 10 days of my own bday! C I think way too much into it! And it does not help that we three got married all 6 wks apart last year. It would be such a cool trend!

That would be good!! How long have you been ttc? I've been trying for just over a year now so we're at that point where we're going to the docs. I had my CD21 blood test last month & it came back fine. I don't seem to get much ewcm so I've got some preseed to use this month

LOL... Happens to me all the time! I find myself trying on clothes and then wondering how long they will fit into pg. I bought a few shirts not long ago in the peasant style and thought "Wow, this trend will work well for early pg!" I try on a pair of pants and wonder if I should go up a size so they will fit longer. Then I worry I am jinxing myself! :dohh:

This weekend I am going out of town for the weekend. I live in a rural area and the nearest decent shopping is 4 hours drive away, so I don't go very often. I have been going back and forth wondering if I should do any winter shopping, or will I just waste the $ if I get lucky this month?! And then the indecision spills over to everything... do I buy a season pass for snowboarding this year?? If I don't and I don't get pg that will suck! If I do and I get lucky that will suck, too!! Egads!:muaha:

I think I have settled on shopping for the house instead of me!

LOL... Happens to me all the time! I find myself trying on clothes and then wondering how long they will fit into pg. I bought a few shirts not long ago in the peasant style and thought "Wow, this trend will work well for early pg!" I try on a pair of pants and wonder if I should go up a size so they will fit longer. Then I worry I am jinxing myself! :dohh:

This weekend I am going out of town for the weekend. I live in a rural area and the nearest decent shopping is 4 hours drive away, so I don't go very often. I have been going back and forth wondering if I should do any winter shopping, or will I just waste the $ if I get lucky this month?! And then the indecision spills over to everything... do I buy a season pass for snowboarding this year?? If I don't and I don't get pg that will suck! If I do and I get lucky that will suck, too!! Egads!:muaha:

I think I have settled on shopping for the house instead of me!

Lol - I keep looking at styles that are in the shops & think that would look really good with a bump - knowing my luck when I am pregnant all the styles will be awful!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->