Cycle Day 1 anyone? (TTC#1)

Twiggers, were your cycles normal before you started taking birth control?

Yh sorry hun I was having a little play, if temp goes up tomorrow Ff put crosshairs in, we will see hun I will keep testing with opks tho tho ,
Thanks for ur help xx

How are you doing today? Your chart is still looking really good. Is today's temp helping? :flower:

No cross hairs hun but it's goin up slowly, hope it rises above my cover line tomorrow least ill no then that I o'd , u ok ? X

I am well. Think I o'd yesterday. I hope you get your crosshairs soon!

I'm stil waiting hun, wat do u think
to my chart hun? X

Chart still looks good to me, but I am not an expert. Still looks like you have not ovulated. How you doing today?

Well - I slept with my mouth open, it's -20 degrees outside and I had the covers off all night. Had a temp drop this AM but don't know if it's accurate.

Still think I o'd yesterday as I sore bbs today - which usually occurs the day after ov. Hope temp goes up tomorrow.

Think next month I may temp vaginally. Seems more accurate.

Well - I slept with my mouth open, it's -20 degrees outside and I had the covers off all night. Had a temp drop this AM but don't know if it's accurate.

Still think I o'd yesterday as I sore bbs today - which usually occurs the day after ov. Hope temp goes up tomorrow.

Think next month I may temp vaginally. Seems more accurate.
Yh I think I might to hun if I'm out, I'm stil using opks just incase it happens again x

Hey ladies - I did some research during my lunch break today and found some interesting information.

Although very rare, it is possible to ovulate without showing a BBT rise. Since some women have a short LH surge, that can be missed as well. I had always heard that no BBT rise means a lack of progesterone which can lead to m/c but, the articles I read today stated that is not always the case. Some women just have such a small temp rise it's not detected even with a BBT thermometer.

Now - it is rare enough that the chances are none of us fall in this category but, still interesting.

Hey ladies, hoping you can help me out with something. I use the OPK's and I got a positive yesterday. The first month I used them, after I got the positive, I stopped testing. I decided this month to keep testing until it's negative. I got my positive at 5:30 last night, on CD 16. I took another one this morning at 7:30, and that was positive too. I'm going to keep using them until they turn negative, but my question is this; What day do I mark for ovulation? I've read that the OPK is positive approximately 12-36 hours before ovulation. With that, I would think that I would mark today as O day, but technically, it could be tomorrow too? I'm a little confused. Last month, my cycle was 30 days. I marked CD 16 as ovulation, but then my luteal phase would be 15 days. Which seems a day too long to me. So I'm thinking I actually O'd on CD 17 and only had a 14 day luteal phase, which seems to make a little more sense to me. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I will test again when I get home from work. The test this morning was darker than the control line, but lighter than yesterday's test line. So I'm thinking by the time I get home, it may be negative.

Hey ladies, hoping you can help me out with something. I use the OPK's and I got a positive yesterday. The first month I used them, after I got the positive, I stopped testing. I decided this month to keep testing until it's negative. I got my positive at 5:30 last night, on CD 16. I took another one this morning at 7:30, and that was positive too. I'm going to keep using them until they turn negative, but my question is this; What day do I mark for ovulation? I've read that the OPK is positive approximately 12-36 hours before ovulation. With that, I would think that I would mark today as O day, but technically, it could be tomorrow too? I'm a little confused. Last month, my cycle was 30 days. I marked CD 16 as ovulation, but then my luteal phase would be 15 days. Which seems a day too long to me. So I'm thinking I actually O'd on CD 17 and only had a 14 day luteal phase, which seems to make a little more sense to me. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I will test again when I get home from work. The test this morning was darker than the control line, but lighter than yesterday's test line. So I'm thinking by the time I get home, it may be negative.

Congrats on the +OPK!

I agree that temps are the only way to know for sure. I typically O the day after my last positive but everyone is different. Just BD every day to every other for 3 days or so to be safe.

Congrats on the +OPK!

I agree that temps are the only way to know for sure. I typically O the day after my last positive but everyone is different. Just BD every day to every other for 3 days or so to be safe.

Thanks!! I've been hoping to avoid temping, because as you can see, just the OPK's drive me crazy, lol. I'll probably give it a few more months before I start temping. I'll just BD once a day for the next couple of days, just to make sure. Thanks again for everyone's input.

OPK was negative when I got home from work, so I'm thinking my surge is about 12-24 hours. Since I don't temp, I'm going to go with my best guess and say I O'd today. Now off to the TWW. Good luck ladies!!! I'll be thinking good thoughts for all of you!

OPK was negative when I got home from work, so I'm thinking my surge is about 12-24 hours. Since I don't temp, I'm going to go with my best guess and say I O'd today. Now off to the TWW. Good luck ladies!!! I'll be thinking good thoughts for all of you!

Hey hun I think i o'd yesterday to, after a late ov, only because I had an o dip thought it was last week :(

Hey hun I think i o'd yesterday to, after a late ov, only because I had an o dip thought it was last week :(

Nothing like having it dragged out longer for you, huh? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"