Cycle Day 1 anyone? (TTC#1)

I have been making a couple of calls on my break today. Have any of you tried acupuncture and/or massage to assist in pregnancy? I think I may give one or both a shot as well but not sure which path to take. Please let me know if you have any experience.

I don't personally hun but hear it can help, x

DH is on board for SMEP. I usually get a pos OPK anywhere from CD 11 - 14 so I am hoping for the earlier end this month.

Back in the positive groove and can't wait to see who gets their BFP this cycle. At least one person in the group will!

I hope so!!!

I have been making a couple of calls on my break today. Have any of you tried acupuncture and/or massage to assist in pregnancy? I think I may give one or both a shot as well but not sure which path to take. Please let me know if you have any experience.

Never tried, sorry! I believe relaxation is KEY to conceiving, so anything that helps with that couldn't hurt, right?

:wave: Wishing you ladies lots of :dust: this month and hoping this will be your cycle!

Im just dropping in cause I saw pips and a few people saying about testing the whole cycle with opks, and I got a positive opk smiley face on a cb digi last month at CD10, the box says not to test again after a positive but I did anyway and got another positive surge on CD18 which is definitely the day I did actually OV, not CD10 and you can see theres a huge gap between those surges, so it's worth keeping on testing opks through your cycle for sure I think!

Hope to see your bfps this month :flower:

:wave: Wishing you ladies lots of :dust: this month and hoping this will be your cycle!

Im just dropping in cause I saw pips and a few people saying about testing the whole cycle with opks, and I got a positive opk smiley face on a cb digi last month at CD10, the box says not to test again after a positive but I did anyway and got another positive surge on CD18 which is definitely the day I did actually OV, not CD10 and you can see theres a huge gap between those surges, so it's worth keeping on testing opks through your cycle for sure I think!

Do you take temps and, if so, did you see a rise after your first surge or not until your second? I guess I am asking how you knew the second surge was the accurate one.

Do you take temps and, if so, did you see a rise after your first surge or not until your second? I guess I am asking how you knew the second surge was the accurate one.

I didn't temp, so I guess I can't justify that I definitely didnt ovulate on CD10 but I think it's highly unlikely and don't believe that I did, this is why...

I have a 32 day cycle and though not impossible CD10 seemed too early for that. i got a smiley face in the afternoon, then i tested again a few hours later curious about how long the surge would last and got no smiley face, also had no ewcm but we did DTD around time though.

CD18( which would be the middle of my cycle like cd14 would be for 28day cycle) I got a smiley opk in the morning with ewcm, a smiley face in the afternoon and still a smiley face the next morning CD19 which went back negative that afternoon. So a much longer surge. We DTD the day before the first smiley, the day of first smiley and the day after first smiley and I got a positive test 10 days after that at 10dpo which was really faint, and was negative at 8 and 9 dpo.

If I had conceived at 10dpo the first time I would have been 19dpo when I got my positive test and I think if I had of conceived then I'd have got a positive on the days I tested and got a negative 8/9dpo after the second surge. Oh and I got a "pregnant 1-2" on a digi at 13dpo which would be accurate to ovulation Cd18 :thumbup:

Hope I didn't write that stupid and you get me haha x

I didn't temp, so I guess I can't justify that I definitely didnt ovulate on CD10 but I think it's highly unlikely and don't believe that I did, this is why...

I have a 32 day cycle and though not impossible CD10 seemed too early for that. i got a smiley face in the afternoon, then i tested again a few hours later curious about how long the surge would last and got no smiley face, also had no ewcm but we did DTD around time though.

CD18( which would be the middle of my cycle like cd14 would be for 28day cycle) I got a smiley opk in the morning with ewcm, a smiley face in the afternoon and still a smiley face the next morning CD19 which went back negative that afternoon. So a much longer surge. We DTD the day before the first smiley, the day of first smiley and the day after first smiley and I got a positive test 10 days after that at 10dpo which was really faint, and was negative at 8 and 9 dpo.

If I had conceived at 10dpo the first time I would have been 19dpo when I got my positive test and I think if I had of conceived then I'd have got a positive on the days I tested and got a negative 8/9dpo after the second surge. Oh and I got a "pregnant 1-2" on a digi at 13dpo which would be accurate to ovulation Cd18 :thumbup:

Hope I didn't write that stupid and you get me haha x

Ok - that makes a ton of sense. Thank you. I have only used OPKs for two months now and the first time I got a smiley on CD11 and did not test again, last month I got a smily on CD14 and CD15 then stopped testing, but both times my temps rose after so I felt like it was the real thing. This month, I was thinking about testing longer just to see what happens, but I don't really know if it's necessary.

And congrats on your BFP!

Thanks sister rose huni, I think it's poss I cud of ov twice to, I got a pos cd10 last cycle tested again day after and it was neg but never tested again so I will test right thro this month , thanks huni great support xx

Cycle Day 7 today! Only another week until ovulation and I can start going crazy in the TWW!!! ;)

Right there with you ladies. CD 6 so somewhere between 7 and 10 days for me.

Seems to be alot of waiting this month ... Twiddles thumbs
Let's play a game ...
Umm anyone no of any lol x

Seems to be alot of waiting this month ... Twiddles thumbs
Let's play a game ...
Umm anyone no of any lol x

Lol, I'm playing the "Pretending to work, but really I'm f*cking around on the computer" game. ;)

I'm trying to use the TTC down time to focus on work and our new house. Also need to firm up my spring break plans (I'm a professor). we're going on a cruise from Puerto Rico. I have the plane tickets and the hotel....but not the cruise lol

I've been working out to take my mind off of everything. I just started lifting heavy weights, and I do cardio 2-3 times a week. It keeps me on the fitness websites instead of the pregnancy ones. Have a great trip!!! I just came back from our honeymoon cruise. Puerto Rico is one place I've always wanted to go.

I'm trying to use the TTC down time to focus on work and our new house. Also need to firm up my spring break plans (I'm a professor). we're going on a cruise from Puerto Rico. I have the plane tickets and the hotel....but not the cruise lol

I went to PR about 5 years ago and it has some lovely areas. The south west side has one of only a few bays in the world with plankton that glow in the dark. If you can swing it, I highly recommend checking it out one night.

We are thinking about going to Antigua in April and are just about ready to book. However, I just read that they "fog" the resorts there due to bugs - basically they are spraying pesticides. I am wondering if I should look at a different island. Have any of you heard of this before? Do you know if this is common on other islands?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->