Cycle Day 1 anyone? (TTC#1)

4 more days to O as per my tracker mobile app. I never get a positive OPK's. But i get ewcm and cramps. so i think i ovulate. This time i bought ic OPK's and started testing 3 days back. still negative.

Okay - just talked to my ob's office. They can't get me in until Mid May - argh - but they did say go on vacation anywhere and have fun. If they are actively fogging avoid it, but not to worry about being in a room or on a resort where they actively fog. She did remind me that she does not know what chemicals they use. I asked about eating buffet style and possible bacterias in the water and she doesn't know of any issues. As long as it's a reputable place all should be fine. Stick to the same rules as here - no raw food etc. due to listeria.

Sorry about the mid-May appointment. But try and look at it on a positive note. I see a ton of BFP stories where the women were a few days away from going to see their doctor, or were on a break or on vacation. So maybe this is the perfect timing for you. You get to enjoy your vacation, without the worries of being pregnant and come back and start fresh. Maybe the vacation is exactly what you need. :)

Thanks - I am actually not worried about it. She is awesome and will always answer questions. Should I get pg she will get me in much faster and she is an amazing doctor.

Awesome!

4 more days to O as per my tracker mobile app. I never get a positive OPK's. But i get ewcm and cramps. so i think i ovulate. This time i bought ic OPK's and started testing 3 days back. still negative.

I'm just hanging out. Temps have been a little more stable this cycle, which I like. Will start OPKs tomorrow and also BDing every second day until we get the positive. This cycle I am going to keep BDing until I get a confirmed o with temps.

Today is Cycle Day 9, so I will be starting the OPK's tomorrow. I usually don't O until CD 14-16, but I don't want to miss it either. I get the EWCM, but no cramps or anything like that. And I'll BD as much as the hubby allows me to, haha! Last month it was only about 3 times in my fertile window, and one of those might of been too early. I'm going to try to save all the BDing for CD 12-18, every other day.

Cd 8 here. Going with the every other night plan starting tonight. (Although I guess we started 2 nights ago 'cause I had EWCM.) Will start OPKs on CD 10 as well and once it's + bd every day. Also set up a fertility massage for Saturday afternoon. Whether or not it works, should be relaxing.

Good luck ladies!!

Cd 8 here. Going with the every other night plan starting tonight. (Although I guess we started 2 nights ago 'cause I had EWCM.) Will start OPKs on CD 10 as well and once it's + bd every day. Also set up a fertility massage for Saturday afternoon. Whether or not it works, should be relaxing.

Good luck ladies!!

No EWCM for me yet, so no BDing. There's really only so much I can handle a month, so we save it for the important days, lol. And then maybe a day or two before/after the fertile window. ;)

Good luck to you too! I hope you enjoy your massage. That sounds really good right about now.

Not sure what ICs are but assuming an OPK of somesort. Dip stick?

Funny enough, my DH and I have trouble with every other day - we are more of an everyday kinda couple. I am realizing that we are far from the norm. Since bding that much can have a negative affect on CM we are trying to hold off. But really looking forward to the pos OPK so we can get back to it!

Not sure what ICs are but assuming an OPK of somesort. Dip stick?

Funny enough, my DH and I have trouble with every other day - we are more of an everyday kinda couple. I am realizing that we are far from the norm. Since bding that much can have a negative affect on CM we are trying to hold off. But really looking forward to the pos OPK so we can get back to it!

Ic is short for Internet cheapie hun ,
I wish me n hubby cud go for gold so to speak , be worth the hold off hun :)

Hi girls, how are you all doing?

CD10 for me today. My temperatures have been all over the place, and I'm starting to get pain in my ovaries. It started on the left side yesterday morning, then switched to the right side last night. As of this morning, it's back to left-sided pain. In the past, pain didn't mean ovulation, but rather cysts, so here's hoping that the Metformin is working.

Do you all have regular cycles?

Hi girls, how are you all doing?

CD10 for me today. My temperatures have been all over the place, and I'm starting to get pain in my ovaries. It started on the left side yesterday morning, then switched to the right side last night. As of this morning, it's back to left-sided pain. In the past, pain didn't mean ovulation, but rather cysts, so here's hoping that the Metformin is working.

Do you all have regular cycles?

CD 10 for me too! Used an OPK this morning and it was negative (which it should be). I usually ovulate around CD 14-16 and have fairly regular cycles of 28-32 days. Hope the Metformin is working for you!

PipsBabyBean - I remember you saying you usually O on CD 10. How are things looking?

Fizzyfefe - wishing you the best. Hope the Metformin works and that you are feeling ov pain vs. cysts. I do have regular cycles but since I have been ttc there have been a few off months. Last month I was 3 days late but it's probably b/c I am thinking about it too much.

CD 9 for me so still just waiting. Will start with regular OPKs tomorrow. The earliest I have seen a positive is CD 11 and the latest has been CD 14. Temps have been really steady so far. Really hoping this is an early OV month - for us all. Let's get back to the tww!

Hiya all! CD 11 here and gearing up to o I think! Plenty of EWCM so here's to hoping! If we haven't had any luck by our would of been due date in April I will start with the opks! Good luck everyone! Fingers crossed :)

Hiya all! CD 11 here and gearing up to o I think! Plenty of EWCM so here's to hoping! If we haven't had any luck by our would of been due date in April I will start with the opks! Good luck everyone! Fingers crossed :)

Good luck!

PipsBabyBean - I remember you saying you usually O on CD 10. How are things looking?

Fizzyfefe - wishing you the best. Hope the Metformin works and that you are feeling ov pain vs. cysts. I do have regular cycles but since I have been ttc there have been a few off months. Last month I was 3 days late but it's probably b/c I am thinking about it too much.

CD 9 for me so still just waiting. Will start with regular OPKs tomorrow. The earliest I have seen a positive is CD 11 and the latest has been CD 14. Temps have been really steady so far. Really hoping this is an early OV month - for us all. Let's get back to the tww!

Ello hun,well I thought I was cd12 but turns out I cud be cd10 today as my af didn't really start until wed, I dunno been doin two opks a day last 3 days gettin there but not yet ,, grr lots of ewcm today , starting using preseed to! Dtd today yey , u ok hun? X

Thanks for your support, girls! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all, too.

I'm having lots of pain on my left side today. C'mon, ovulation.

Hubby and I actually were able to have sex during my fertile period this cycle. I really, really hope it works.

Ello hun,well I thought I was cd12 but turns out I cud be cd10 today as my af didn't really start until wed, I dunno been doin two opks a day last 3 days gettin there but not yet ,, grr lots of ewcm today , starting using preseed to! Dtd today yey , u ok hun? X

I am okay thank you. Had a fertility massage today which was amazing. A bit uncomfortable at first, but I could feel heat radiating from my abdomen to my toes. She used a castor oil pack and noticed immediately that my uterus is angled quite a bit to the right as well. She also taught me how to work on myself. The massage is also supposed to help a lot with digestion. Once ovulation occurs can't have another until after next af but if I don't get pg this cycle I have something to look forward to!

Re: Cycles Days - CD 1 us the day of the first flow where you need a pad or tampon. Not spotting. It took me a bit to learn that as well.

Hope you get your +OPK soon!

Ooo sounds good hun I'd not heard of that sort of massage before hope it works for u,
Afm It wud works out to be 2 days later for af had 2 days of spot before a flow , stil waiting a pos opk x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->