Cycle Day 1 - Ocotber 4th

BabyPatel

newly pregnant
Reaction score
Hello all,

Since I got a nasty visit from the AF :witch: this morning today is cycle day 1 for me. I am looking for buddies to go through the monthly cycle with.

Next O-date is October 19th
Next testing date is November 2nd

Happy :sex:to everyone with your hunnies!

Yes...let's be cycle buddies...the AF witch came after me this morning...Bummer...
Please stay in touch...I'm looking forward for O-Day and making sure I get my timing right this time. :)

yea il stay in touch, are you temping? i havent a clue when O is so im starting temping this month. Might try reflexology lots have had success with that x

Can I join you guys...pretty please!? AF showed up this morning so it's day 1 for me. This is our 5th cycle trying. Not a clue when I will O since i've had anywhere from 25 to 32-day cycles over the past few months. I've got myself armed with OPK's this month along with a whole host of other lotions and potions that only a TTC'r would understand. My OH thinks I'm losing it. You've got to be in it to win right!?! LOL

Can I join you guys...pretty please!? AF showed up this morning so it's day 1 for me. This is our 5th cycle trying. Not a clue when I will O since i've had anywhere from 25 to 32-day cycles over the past few months. I've got myself armed with OPK's this month along with a whole host of other lotions and potions that only a TTC'r would understand. My OH thinks I'm losing it. You've got to be in it to win right!?! LOL

Littlechicken: No I'm not temping.
My O-date should be on the 19th, I have a 30day cycle.

JimmyChoo: Please join us!! Of course!! I will be arming myself with OPK's this month and will try the softcups too even though it's only our 3rd month trying, you are absolutely right I'm in it to WIN!!!!! YEP... I think I didn't get pregant this past month because my time was off and I didn't let the soup stay in the bowl long in enough. So now that I know all these little hints I'm hoping for a BFP next month. Baby dust to all....Please stay in touch! -LB

lol thats true! i might start arming myself with opks but havent gt any money left. join in more the merrier! x

hey can i join pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee???????

im CD5, ov some time next week. im 38 ttc #1 fro 2 months. im gonna go spare if it does not happen this month

x

Welcome on board Muncho. I'm on CD10 today. So far I've been taking my vitamins, EPO, going to take cough syrup tonight and now I've decided we should be following the Egg Meets Sperm Plan (EMSP) this month. As you can see, desparation is well and truly kicking in, LOL. I'm determined to catch those bloody swimmers this month as I think I've been mistiming it other months. Still doesn't guarantee a BFP but, we can but try....

BabyPatel/littlechicken - are you still out there ladies? Or are you too busy? :sex: LOL!!

Jimmychoo

love the name. Im watching sex in the city episodes at the mo. on series 5..love it!!

what does cough syrup do?
im EPO and Bd from tonight to be safe ( err no more like paranoid) not temping thou
got a sperm test for the DH which he will do tonight... ruling out some of the obviuos things
did a FSH test yesterday and that looked good

IM READY TO ROCK AND ROLL FOR A BFP THIS MONTH

look forward to chattng ot you guys coz i dp not want to go insane and im looking forward to 2WW!
p.s i need to get those little pictures things up on my posts!

welcome muncho! I have read all of your replys but for some reason my computer at work kept shutting down everytime I tried to respond :(

Littlechicken: the big O'day is soon approaching!!

Just wondering how long are your cycles? I am on day 10 of a 30 day cycle. I ordered opk test strips but I still have yet to receive them I'm hoping I get them by tomorrow...the "Trying" stage is soon approaching ladies...happy nights with your hunnies and keep the soup in the bowl :0 talk to you all soon :)

baby patel, glad you are back!

im on CD7, just started bd today. dont want to miss it ov this time as i think i may have missed lst 2 months

Jimmy choo...i know what you mean about catching the swimmers!!

Im CD7 cycle 28/29 days. Ov should be next month. Just started with concieve plus

Have you guys done a home POAS FHS and sperm test. I have done mine and its all ok.Sperm looked ok as well. Just trying to rule out some possibilites
been takin EPO but im not BBT coz im worried i will become obssessed..

I have normal cycles so really my only problem is being 38!!!!! i cant change that sadly

Babypatel , do you have kids already?
jimmychoo how many kids do you have?

Hey muncho - chesty cough syrup is supposed to increase your stretchy cervical mucus to help the swimmers hit their target. It has to be the stuff containing Guaifenesin.

I have one son already, he's 13 months and when we were trying to conceive him I had very regular periods and lots of fertile mucus. I did very little to conceive him - no OPK's, syrups, lubes. I conceived him in the second month of trying.

I'm on my 5th cycle now, so I've not been trying forever, but it feels like it compared to last time. I'm doing everything to help the swimmers but my cycles are all over the bloody place and I've got no mucus. I was going to try Conceive Plus too this month but my OH is not so keen. He thinks I'm tampering with nature - if he only knew all the other crap I was taking. lol!

So what are these FSH and sperm tests you're on about? Is this something you do at home?

Fsh is to check your ovaries are ok. thats the simple explanation. High FSH is not good. its a POAS test so you can do at home. I tested my was negative....phew!! WHICH IS GOOD..

SPERM TEST WE DID AT HOME BOUGHT IT FOR £22 AND YOU PUT DYE IN THE SPERM AND DEPENDING ON WHAT COLOUR IT GOES DEPENDS ON HOW GOOD THE SPERM IS

SO LOOKS LIKE WE ARE BOTH OK, IM SURE AT THE HOSPITAL THESE TEST ARE A,OT MORE COMPLEX

we have only been trying for 2/3 months but it feels like forever :(

hi jimmy choo and the other ladies:

I do not have any kids yet...I am 31 and husband is 36 this is our 2nd month trying...I am out of town right now and my target O date will be missed since I am away. We tried the very last minute before I had to leave on a plane...so hoping we catch a sticky bean but I was off about 4-5 days prior to Oday...so i'm praying we had some strong survivors and swimmers!

Shame hope you get the BFP this month...bad timing!!

im due to ov some time this week, so lots of BD xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->