Cycle Day 1

Rebandy11

Reaction score
Hello,
Got the :witch: this morning, looking for a few buddies to go thru the month with. Wanting to know what your plans of attack :haha:are for this month. I temped, used OPK, baby asprin, prenatals and B100 complex last month. Gonna try those all again. Maybe add evening primrose and soy iso, undecided but will have to make up my mind by tomorrow :blush: This is my 5 cycle of TTC #1 with a previous year of NTNP.

:dust:

I'm on CD 2 today and would like a buddy to help me get through this month! Last month I had faint positive tests but ended up with a negative blood test and AF showed yesterday. I'm pretty bummed and am going to try to be more relaxed about things this month. I did EPO and soy last month and had bad side effects from one of them. Not sure which one so idk if I should try one of them again. I have pretty much no EWCM, so I'm thinking I might just try mucinex this month and see if that helps :) I'm gonna skip OPK's this month in an effort to relax some!

Hello there,

Thats a bummer about last month!! Hopefully 2012 gives better results. I ended up trying the soy so i am on day 3 of my 5 of taking it. The side effects i have noticed are a few hot flashes, little bit of nausea, headaches and my breasts are swollen but im not sure if that is why?? I tried the mucinex last month and i didnt notice any change but maybe i didnt take enough. I thought i was gonna get my BFP last month also because i had cramps the whole tww and i have never had that before.

I didn't have any of the normal reported side effects with soy like hot flashes, it just gave me horrible stomach cramping, which I then remembered I was allergic to soy as a kid so I guess that makes sense lol. I'm trying to decide on the mucinex...I might do it or I might just try EPO again. It would certainly be cheaper! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->