Cycle day 17. AF due 29th who is with me?!

Hi golden and janna welcome. I also had a mc in janury this is my 3rd cycle and hoping it happens soon. Good luck to you both

I don't know what to expect this month. I had a good feeling at the start and after O but now I'm getting worried as I've no symptoms...
I used to get sore boobs at o and before/during af. Since mc, I haven't had them sore at all. It was my giveaway sign before, but they aren't doing anything. They must be broken!! Lol
How is everyone else feeling?

No symptoms doesn't mean anything dont get discouraged just yet.

Hi Ladies I am on CD19 today and dpo 5, same as many of you! AF is due between April 29 - May 1st. But I bought cheap tests this cycle and I will start testing from 10 dpo if I have the guts to do it :) I never test until AF is late and that never happened yet! This is my ttc for number 1!

Hi girlie.. 7dpo here. I had what can very well be an implantation dip yesterday at 6dpo and temp jumped up again this morning. I've had dips before though and nothing so who knows! But the night before the dip I was trying to sleep and then all of a sudden I got mild sharp pain on my left lower stomach (same side I felt ovulation pains) along with some rumbling noises and my hips are so achy they felt numb! So I kept thinking I wonder what's going on in there.. lol. Boobs are still sore, but they always are during my TWW, and I am extremely tired. Really dying to test tomorrow morning hoping I'd get an Easter miracle, but I'm sure it's way too soon anyway =(

Im Oing today (cd21) and AF due the 30th but ill start testing on the 28th

Tested this morning but bfn! I know its still early so im still hopeful. Probably will wait till Thursday to test again at 12dpo.

7dpo today! Week til testing. :(
This is horrible lol!

BMW- it was early, fingers crossed u get a bfp!
I'm too scared to test. Think I'll wait to see if af shows. I normally have 2 days of spotting beforehand so I'll be in and out of bathroom from Thursday on. Lol
Tww is really hard. I agree. Hope we all get good news

Chez it's still very early.
I started spotting yesterday so af will prob show in a couple days. Hope u get good news over the next few days

My af is/was due 28th April, I'm 11dpo today and got a positive test yesterday and today. Fx you get yours too.

Hello girls, can i join in please? :)

af is due 30th i THINK! My cycles have varied recently but im going with 26days. I make myself 7dpo today. Will probably start testing at 9dpo because i can't wait any longer :Haha:

Good luck ladies and massive congratulations Hellymay83! :)

Congratulations Hellymay!! So exciting!!

AFM - 7dpo today and had some twinges yesterday and today. Really trying not to get my hopes up as it's probably just normal pre-AF.

Congrats hellymay! Mines due 29th! I don't think it's the month for me though! X

I used to get sore boobs at o and before/during af. Since mc, I haven't had them sore at all. It was my giveaway sign before, but they aren't doing anything. They must be broken!! Lol

hey! this is so strange! i had a miscarriage in January too (almost 11 weeks) and i also used to get sore boobs before AF (and they were seriously sore the whole time i was pregnant starting at 5dpo), but not since the miscarriage at all!! what gives?! maybe our progesterone levels aren't back to normal or something?

i am 7dpo today and i am having like a dull ache in my boobs/chest, but nothing like the soreness to the touch that i'm used to.

hey! this is so strange! i had a miscarriage in January too (almost 11 weeks) and i also used to get sore boobs before AF (and they were seriously sore the whole time i was pregnant starting at 5dpo), but not since the miscarriage at all!! what gives?! maybe our progesterone levels aren't back to normal or something?

i am 7dpo today and i am having like a dull ache in my boobs/chest, but nothing like the soreness to the touch that i'm used to.

Maybe it's a good sign for you. Sorry for your loss. It's heartbreaking isn't it.
It is very strange. Maybe until my sore boobs come back ill not get pregnant.... Spotting has eased off for me. Will see what tomorrow brings.

11dpo today.. tested and BFN! I am feeling pretty down and not so hopeful for this cycle. I know it may still be early. Ive been cramping since 3dpo but today's cramps feel more like af cramps. My temp should start going down tomorrow if it's really af on her way =( i hate to be a debby downer, but I just feel it. ughhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->