Cycle day 17. AF due 29th who is with me?!

Aw sorry about that but 11 dpo may very well still be early. I am not testing anymore I don't think. I am just getting frustrated.

Maybe it's a good sign for you. Sorry for your loss. It's heartbreaking isn't it.
It is very strange. Maybe until my sore boobs come back ill not get pregnant.... Spotting has eased off for me. Will see what tomorrow brings.

maybe, but i doubt it. i almost wish i didn't know what it was like to feel pregnant so that i could still be hopeful. sorry for your loss as well. it's so hard to be positive after having gone through that.

has your luteal phase been shorter since your miscarriage? mine is always pretty short (10-11 days), but has been even shorter since. i am taking supplements to help out with it, so FX it works this cycle.

Kellig....I am having a hard time being positive as well....I had a mc in january.

Aw sorry about that but 11 dpo may very well still be early. I am not testing anymore I don't think. I am just getting frustrated.

Ditto!

Worst part about this all is I have a baby shower to go to on Saturday. Perfect timing.

Do you ladies mind if I join in? Most of the people in the other threads I am apart of have already either gotten their BFP or AF showed her face. I'm either 9 or 11 dpo. AF is due either Sunday or Monday. I took a test yesterday but it was BFN.

Had an appointment with Gyn today due to mid cycle spotting. It was apparently due to a blood vessel on my cervix bleeding. He cauterized it so if I have any more spotting he said it would be due to the lining of my uterus becoming too thick for the vessels to support so a little just sheds but it isn't a bad thing and wouldn't affect me conceiving. They did an ultrasound and my lining looked great he said. Really hoping for a BFP this month because my DH is away until June/July so we wouldn't be able to try again until then. I honestly don't think it is going to happen for us this month though. I just don't feel pregnant at all and I have zero symptoms. I might POAS tomorrow morning out of curiosity but I'm fully expecting AF.

Hi sweetbliss. Do you feel anything out of the ordinary?

Just really exhausted lately but I also haven't been getting as much sleep as usual and have had a lot to do and on my mind so I don't know if it'd be a pregnancy symptom or just due to everything else.

maybe, but i doubt it. i almost wish i didn't know what it was like to feel pregnant so that i could still be hopeful. sorry for your loss as well. it's so hard to be positive after having gone through that.

has your luteal phase been shorter since your miscarriage? mine is always pretty short (10-11 days), but has been even shorter since. i am taking supplements to help out with it, so FX it works this cycle.

Yea I know what u mean, before I got the bfp I was so relaxe thinking it'll happen when it happens. Since the mc I'm like a crazy person. Always thinking about when I should be fertile, when to have sex etc. my dh said that I only want to have sex when it's the special time. Feel really bad, as after fertile window I don't seem to have interest anymore. Like sex is to just make a baby.
I don't know when I ovulate as I don't use ov sticks or chart my temp. I have been thinking about starting temping but don't want it to stress me out more.
My af has been more out of whack since mc. 1st cycle after was 33 days, 2nd cycle was 29... This cycle has yet to decide what's it doing as I still have spotting. (Very light)
My af was normally an average of 27 days, so I presume it has affected something.
Are you doing/taking anything to help? I've just been takin a prenatal vitamin.

Kellig....I am having a hard time being positive as well....I had a mc in january.

It's such a horrible thing to go through isn't it. It's unbelievable how many woman go through it. It took me a while to get over it. I must have ate my way through February because of it.how are you doing now? Did u start trying starigt away again?

Im due af 28th. Ive been having sore bbs and cramps since 3dpo. Think im just winding myself up though and maybe all in my head. Not going to test until one day after if I miss my af. I dreamt last night I did a test and it was positive so lets see if my dream comes true!

Yea I know what u mean, before I got the bfp I was so relaxe thinking it'll happen when it happens. Since the mc I'm like a crazy person. Always thinking about when I should be fertile, when to have sex etc. my dh said that I only want to have sex when it's the special time. Feel really bad, as after fertile window I don't seem to have interest anymore. Like sex is to just make a baby.
I don't know when I ovulate as I don't use ov sticks or chart my temp. I have been thinking about starting temping but don't want it to stress me out more.
My af has been more out of whack since mc. 1st cycle after was 33 days, 2nd cycle was 29... This cycle has yet to decide what's it doing as I still have spotting. (Very light)
My af was normally an average of 27 days, so I presume it has affected something.
Are you doing/taking anything to help? I've just been takin a prenatal vitamin.

yeah, i know what you mean. after all of the "trying" that goes on leading up to ovulation, i have no interest for a while afterward either. i think i'm about to get a visit from AF today or tomorrow and we haven't BD'd since the day of O.

i am taking maca root, vitex, B-100 complex, a prenatal vitamin, and coenzyme q10.

I'm waiting for AF on the 29th as well (and it's our wedding anniversary - fingers crossed for an anniversary surprise!)
For my DD I had almost no symptoms for the first month apart from some implantation cramping.
This time, I feel like I have TOO MANY symptoms, so I'm doubting it is what I think it is lol. I already have a ton of nausea (I never had morning sickness with my daughter), bloating, acne, and I'm soo tired!! I'd think maybe it was just a stomach bug, but then I had some cramping as well, so I' not sure :wacko:
I'm planning on testing tomorrow, although I still think it's a little early.

BTW - This is my first cycle TTC #2 as well :)

Can I wait with you guys. I'm about 7dpo and having some cramps on and off and sore bbs since 3dpo. I'm also very tired I fell asleep at 9pm last night!

bdiddy--will be looking for your tests because what you described is exactly what I have been feeling except my cramps have somewhat fizzled out since yesterday which was 10 DPO

Af got me. Good luck to the rest of u. Hope u have better luck than me. I'll keep an eye on the thread to see how u ladies get on. Fingers crossed.

Af got me. Good luck to the rest of u. Hope u have better luck than me. I'll keep an eye on the thread to see how u ladies get on. Fingers crossed.

Sorry hun!!! Hope this cycle is super lucky for you :hugs:

Sorry AF showed Goldenpup! lots of Babydust for next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->