Cycle day 3 and 1st time clomid user!!!

Hey ladies I've been m.I.a all weekend!! Tryin to keep myself busy buy wanted to check in on all of you! How are you all feeling? My cramps are a getting to be non existent but I do keep gettin really funny feelings in my lower abdomen & forever sleepy. I don't think I'm used to the time change cause yesterday o had to take a 4 hr nap to keep going & still managed to go to.bed at 9 lol. Any of you still having bloating???

No bloating here just a lot of cramping and twinges still. I had a VERY vivid dream last night of a bfp. I woke up then was so upset. I've had those dreams before but it was so vivid this time. I cant wait to test. Trying to stay busy still, did some major spring cleaning yesterday and gonna finish up my next 2 days off. Back to work for me today so that definitely helps.

Hey ladies

We mustve all had the same idea about keeping busy this weekend lol
Ive pretty much been the same though i have had lotiony cm TMI sorry the past 2 days, bloated, tingling boobs and im super tired! My dreams are always vivid so that hasnt changed lol i dreamt about being pregant, being in italy and being disapponited of the breed our talking dog was until i told my DH about that particular dream and he pointed out the fact that the dog talked and i still wasnt happy lol

The aches have given me a break not alot but apart from a twinge every now and then its ok but like i said over the last two days my energy levels are non existant :( i shopped for 2 hours before we came home and i crashed out lol

hi ladies. I m having cramps still. tender boobs as usual.. m 8dpo today.. want to check tomorrow.. though i feel i m out this month. but for first time my hubby said i will be preg this cycle without asking.. as we bedded lot. lots of baby dust to all..

yeah hot flashes too much.. even very gassy n bloated now.. i have pain beneath nipples but not sensitive nipples. wonder why.. even dry skin.. and very tired..but still feel depressed...

Mishy Im also having lotiony cm for the past few days. I haven't had any pains in my breast... just keep getting these weird feeling in my lower abdomen. I went shopping as well on saturday and sunday & after about an hour or so I was ready for bed.. I ended up taking a 4 hour nap & sunday managed with just 3 hours lol.

Piya Your still having hot flashes too? Mine are driving me crazy.

Jenna Hopefully being at work will occupy your time.

Im not having to much of vivid dreams however they have been pretty strange lol.

Oh and im really hoping this week flies by, My baby brother graduates boot camp from the marines and he comes home saturday... What a coinsidence its right around testing time.. would be nice to have a + :) but maybe thats just wishful thinking.

hiya.. i was thinking the same.. hope the week pass by very fast.. lower abs twinges.. white sticky cm.. nausea is there... really this week we literally bedded too much. still bding evry next day.. so getting tired very much.. yes my hunger went away completely.. i am not liking any food at all.. funny.. and hot flashes make me mad.lol.

Thes twinges feel crazy.. I told DH I feel like I did when I was prego with my DD because of all the funny feeling in my stomach. I used to always say it felt like I had fish swimming in my belly lol and that's how it feels.. Im really trying not to get my hopes up but a part of me can't help it.. I went this weekend to buy my DD & Step daughter a easter dress & couldn't help but look at baby clothes..lol!!! I wish I wasn't hungry.. I had been on a diet & lately I have been eating just about anything.

Thes twinges feel crazy.. I told DH I feel like I did when I was prego with my DD because of all the funny feeling in my stomach. I used to always say it felt like I had fish swimming in my belly lol and that's how it feels.. Im really trying not to get my hopes up but a part of me can't help it.. I went this weekend to buy my DD & Step daughter a easter dress & couldn't help but look at baby clothes..lol!!! I wish I wasn't hungry.. I had been on a diet & lately I have been eating just about anything.

Hiya i purchased baby dress for kid..lol on 25th when i ovulated.. haha.. dh went nuts over me for it.. but i got it.. ladies wish..
yeah hoping is worst part of this wait.. cant we get to know on implantation day itself we GOT IT.. wait is killing..

Lol that is to funny!!! I wanted to so bad!! I told DH (since we each have girls) that I really want a boy but I have a feeling I am going to end up with another girl.. (Which is totally fine) because everytime we go shopping I am always pulled towards the baby girl clothes..

I would love if we could get a positive just from implatation... that would make it alot less stressful during tww..

Are you having any mood swings?? All week I have been VERY moody & just aggitated.. I feel so bad for DH cause he's just taking it in =/

Morning ladies!

I havent had any implantation bleeding yet either :( Im such a big kid I just want to know now if im preg or not lol Ive had crazt hot flashes also which has made trying to go to sleep at night interesting lol another crazy dream last night but as i sad not unusual for me.
I would love for this week to fly by so i can start testing ... Even now im like maybe i could get an early test lol oh has anybody had really really bad gas?

Not all women have the bleeding so it could go either way, I didn't have it with my daughter.. come to think about I had no symptoms what so ever with her.. The only thing I would say was different was the dizzy spells but was only for about 2 weeks.

Mishy I also want to test early.. I have a FR & can detect up to 6 days early.. I had to tell DH to hide it from me lol. I to have had more gas than normal & when I eat I get full extremely fast so Im having to eat several times a day.. Maybe the bloating is making me feel so full. None of my jeans fit.. I had to use a ruberband to hold them together lol but I refuse to buy a size up...unless its for maternity gear!!

Lmao Im exactlythe same! I refuse to buy pants in a bigger size!!!
I was baby boy shopping lol I love the cute little clothes and toys my DH thinks im jumping he gun alittle but i dont care for some reason i find it soothing :)
Im the same way with gas and food i have felt super bloated these past 2 days!

I want to test now nd veryday but i know that i need to hold out so until then i have to keep myselfbusy ... Boring!

they do have very cute clothes for boys & trust me it is very soothing.. I was trying to rearrange furniture in the bedroom last night so we could fit the crib lol. Have you had an increase drive BD??? My CM is still the same, I figured I would have dried up but I find myself using the bathroom more to check for red streaks lol

When im not sleeping ive been pouncing on the DH when i can lol im peeing alot more but no red streaks for me!!!

Ive already picked out the nursery iwant haha DH has no say lol hes the handyman not the deorator!!!

My CM is the same too

Awww Mishy I have to lol!!! I want a theme that will work for a boy or girl.. Being that it has taken DH & I so long to have one we want the sex of the baby to be a surprise!! :)

So today the cramps are a little more noticeable & when I wipe its a bit more slippery liek when I ovulated =/ !!! My mouth has been getting watery (not nauseas though) & I have a funny metal taste in it & its grossing me out!!!

Also ladies I made anew thread for us april 12' testers on clomid ..Please feel free to join it!!

April 2012 testers + clomid!!! Lets get those BFP ladies!! :)

TMI WARNING

Yesterday when I went to the bathroom I noticed in the toilet like a big glob of white CM. But it was a lot thicker than usual. It didn't break in the water like normal CM does. It just sat there in a ball and didn't break or anything at all like it was hard or something. It's kind of hard to explain it. I don't know if it's just extra something that may have been there for a little while? I don't know, sorry this is total TMI I just wasn't sure what it was...?

Do you think it could have been OH's little swimmers ????? I sometimes have that happen like the next day & like you said..it doesn't break in the toilet.. Im also curious to know what that is!

I don't know lol it could have been maybe. It was after like a 2 day break from BDing so maybe that was it. It was weird, I even grabbed some toilet paper and touched it with it and it still didn't break. I tried to google it but haven't found anything yet (gotta love google)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->