• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle day 3 and 1st time clomid user!!!

Piya - i hope these pains subside and we get some rest :)

Hey Beautifullei - i hope the Doc calls you back and you get your answers!

I think all our cycles have been messed up due to our first month on clomid ... Im still keeping my fingers crossed for all of us and like you said it aint overtill AF shows her head!

I KNOW I should be taking my own advice!! lol!! I started having pulling & discomfort on my right Ovary...& Im still waiting for the doctor to call back!!! They are taking forever!! :shrug:

AHHHHH!!! I finally heard back from the doctor.. They don't think I O just yet but recommended I come in for an U/S next month if AF shows up this month :cry: I told the nurse I wouldn't count on being PG this month :nope: lol (i know i shouldn't be so negative) & that I would be seeing her next month hahah!! If the :witch: does show her face then I have to start my 2nd round of clomid!! BLAH!!! :help:

I need a :beer: now lol!!!

I have started feeling a lot more pains on my right side so Im gonna go home & :sex: with DH just for the fun of it!! This month doesn't seem to promising to me though!!

Hey girl ... Keep your chin up and maybe the Doc is right and you are getting ready to O i didnt get any pains until just before my O so your not out of the race just yet!!!

I cant get over how pessimistic we are being! Especially myself!

If im being completely honest with you ladies ... I am scared to get hopeful about this cycle. Each month and with every BFN it gets harder and harder to accept and then with this cycle with the clomid and + opk I probably had higher expectations than any other time which will make it all the more harder if i get another BFN. I think its a coping mechanism to say 'Im out this month' and start preparing for it than thinking im going to get my BFP and then not.

I want to be positive but i also want to be realistic. I know im not out of the race yet none of us are but i am really hoping and praying we all defy our fears and get our deserved BFP's this time round :)

Good luck ladies!!!

Mishy you are EXACTLY right!!!

It is hard seeing a negative test one month after another! A part of me wants to be hopeful since it was my first time on clomid but I don't want to get to hopeful and then be destroyed when I get a BFN! I guess I get the saying now " hope for the best but prepare for the worse"

I'm panicking now too lol... We tried to BD this morning but OH couldn't finish. I think we over did it :(
AND I'm so confused about my OPKs. I thought it'd be darker today!

https://i55.tinypic.com/mn21z6.jpg

I'm so confused.

Jenna the bottom test looks great!

DH & BD tonight which was totally awkward... I was so not in the mood & couldn't stop laughing bet then it starting hurting bad & had to rush him. All in all it was not good. Maybe tomorrow will be better :/

Even the bottom test is lighter than yesterdays, I don't understand :(
And now OH is saying he doesn't want to BD because he feels like he's pressured to and its weird for him when he says "I'm just doing it to get pregnant" which is bull.... I do it because I enjoy to but if I'm gonna go the whole 110% with the clomid I think he should go the extra mile too so I'm not wasting my efforts. Ughh. Hopefully we still BD tonight cuz after him not finishing this morning and my confusing OPK I'm worried.

Why did it hurt Beautifullei?

You right hun & he should understand why your trying to go the extra mile. My DH says I pressure him too but tonight he had to pressure me.

Not sure... I have been feeling pains on my right ovary all day & when we started BD I felt discomfort in my lower abdomen.. I tested again & still faint +.. this month hasn't been good & I'm not looking forward to another round of clomid :'(

Jenna - i had the same fights with my DH! Normally I wouldnt be as offended but like you said if we are doing blood tests, tracking our O, taking medication and doing our part ... seriously how hard is it to get an erection? Any other time my DH is raring to go and majority I have to tell him to relax and leave me alone lol but this cycle i think because of the added pressure he just caved and all of a sudden was tired or feeling sick or some other half assed excuse ...

I thought the bottom test looked close to being positive?

Beautifullei i had the same thing happen to me on O day ... I couldnt wait for hubby to finish before i made him stop because it hurt way way too much!!!

Hahahaha that really made me laugh. I agree, it shouldn't be so hard for them to just do it. It was originally his idea to BD twice a day. Grrr. And with my stupid OPK who knows. Cuz I thought yesterday it was very close to positive so I thought for sure it would be a definite positive but then it was a little lighter. Well see. Maybe tomorrow was the real positive and its going away? Or maybe tomorrow? Idk lol.

And does it hurt kinda like it feels like he's in too deep or something? Cuz I've been feeling like that even though its the same positions as always so I know he's not any deeper than normal...

Like i said in earlier posts that it started feeling confortable leading up to O but it felt like he was stabbing my ovaries with his penis ... Not good sexy time let me tell you lol

Have you tried at different times of the day or are you just sticking with the one time?

so finally we all ovulated.. when is your testing dates friends. our two week dilemma has started.. I hope our egg was caught by sperm. have any of you thought of twins.. I am getting intuition that may be clomid will give us twin.. if it happens , i will start believing in miracles.. lots of baby dust to all.

Mishy thats how I felt & kept thinking it until finally it became unbearable!! I couldn't help but laugh when you said it felt like he was stabbing your ovaries.. I told DH it felt like it was trying to come out through my stomach hahah!!

Jenna at times it did feel like that!

Never had I wanted my legs closed so bad (which was bad timeing due to o) But in the end he was able to finish and I got to lay there and relax!!!

Piya Im thinking mine will be april 10th which is only 14 days after o so I may wait until april 14th.

I really hope all of us ladies get our BPF :happydance: & I can't say enough how thankful I am to have all of us supporting one another :hugs: .. now to begin the TWW

:dust:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/bbtcharts/mychart-102727-48435.png
PLZ help for first time i am doing temping.. did i ovulate on CD10..
i am having pain just above belly button, and during BDing i feel being already stuffed inside.. creamy cm now.. feeling low n depressed too.. why the dilemma of 2 weeks occurs.. just directly we cannt get BFP after ovulation?

Piya Im not good with charts but my fertility doc did tell me not to temp because its not accurate. He said you don't get a higher temp until after you O which causes you to miss the window..... Have you tried the OPK this month or just temping? BD like crazy just in case you haven't O yet. Gl hun :)

actually i used opk for few cycles and did got positive but has never ovulated then.. so i stopped using them. someone told temping is made for those who have this problem. yeah I do BDING every next day ,, to make sure I dont miss it.. thanks a lot.
lots of babydust to all.

Oh Okay.. I didn't know that!! As long as you keep BD then you should be covered. DH & I usually start on the 10th all the way to the 20th just to make sure we get enough in

Piya - I have no clue about temping so i cant help you there but i agree with Beautifullei in that just BD like crazy just in case you havent O yet ...

Beautifullei - lmfao the pain was no joke huh it must have been the clomid because that has never happened to me. So now we are all on the TWW !!! Ive got my everything crossed for us ladies :)

I couldnt have gotten through this month without you dolls!!!

Now lets hope we all get our BFP's so we can support each other through the next phase ... Oh gosh i can only imagine what the DH will be like lol Ill be living on this site :)

Good luck ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->