Cycle day 3 and 1st time clomid user!!!

Thanks for the reassurance ladies I am just paranoid. I told DH we are going to have to BD from now till after o. So far so good but today I wasn't feeling it. I've been over exhausted all weekend & barely got out of bed lol. Lazy o know! If it wasn't for having to do laundry I would still be in bed.

Jenna we have a few more days to go!! Yay!!! It's good to cover more grounds. The more swimmers there the better for us once our TWW is over!! FXED for all you ladies :)

I hope I snap out of this lazyness cause DH birthdays on Tuesday & I can't deny him BD. Last night I fell asleep with my clothes on lol. Hopefully I caught up on ny sleep :)

Okay quick question!! I tested again earlier today & a very barely noticeable line appeared... But when i wiped there was red streaks & very slippery cm... I'm so confused this month with ny body. I can always tell when I o because of the mild cramps & all that fun stuff. This month I'm totally lost :/

I tested again at 7:30pm today and got a faint line so its officially over ... I think we may be out this cycle we didnt BD enough we were supposed to BD again this morning but i had a MONSTER headache and didnt get out of bed until 1pm and i dont know if its worth BDing again tonight :( hmmm so im kind of mad and extremely sore and headachey but i still have my FX'd for you ladies to get your BFP on ... Beautifullei - Ive never had that but i hope it turns out to be a good thing FX

Hope all you girls get your O XXX

I don't know I've never had that. Google it or call your doctor cuz now I'm curious. Stay positive Mishy I'm sure you did plenty! We BD last night and this morning and were going to again tonight. I THINK I got a + but I'm not sure I need opinions!

https://i56.tinypic.com/eqtuvk.jpg

Hey Jenna ... Test looks like its almost positive and maybe you will get a strong positive tomorrow to be on the safe side i say start BD like crazy now hun!!!

Yayyy thank you :) Definitely BDing twice a day to be on the safe side :)

I googled it but it didn't really mention much! I'm gonna call the fertility doc tomorrow!!

Mishy your not out till AF shows her face so FXED for you!!!BD again tonight just in case!

Jenna that's pretty close so i would start BD as well!!

FXED we all get our BFP :)

Thanks ladies :) We tried to BD tonight but the pain was no joke this time and i couldnt deal with the pain, my headache and i think i pinched something in my back ... So it was pretty much the NationalLampoons version of TTC lol

I still have my fingers, eyes, legs (well now) and toes crossed for us all ... Whendo i count my first DPO?

Beautifullei keep us updated on what the doc says :D im intrigued!!!

Yes, Beautifullei please keep us updated!

They say to mark ovulation as the day after a positive OPK, so I think 1DPO would be tomorrow?

I need to get one of those tickerthings to help me track everything lol

How are you feeling Jenna?

Get Fertility Friend. It has everything online and an app if you have a smartphone. I love it 'cause I can track everything on my phone and go online and look too. Especially 'cause I lost my fertility tracker when my phone broke, this way it's backed up online too.
I feel fine actually! Just kinda dry.. Not sure if it's effect from clomid or so much BDing. But we'll be doing it twice a day anyways.

i don't have a smartphone :( I've had a look at a couple and i tried using one so we'll see if it works ... I can't sleep :( Ugh This has not been a very comfortable month!!!

I like that one 'cause it gives symptoms which is fun when it gets closer to testing time.
Why are you so uncomfortable still? Just the headache still? :[

I'm not sure ... I've never had this much pain esp with BD'ing than i have over the last couple of days ... CD13 I had twinges, headache and when we BD'd it was uncomfortable but it didn't hurt too much ... CD14 (+OPK) I had alot (as in i thought i got my period) of EWCM, Sharp pains in lower abdomen, BD'ing was PAINFUL! Very very painful but I just gritted my teeth and hoped DH would finish soon (not so lucky) ... CD15 (O Day) Migraine, Bloating, Sharp pains in abdomen, EWCM (not as much as CD14 but still visible in panties) and when we went to BD in P.M It hurt so much we had to stop :(
I've noticed a lot this cycle mainly because all these things are very new to me ... Esp the pain grrr but i better get a BFP out of this lol I don't know if i could put up with this pain for the next 6 months!!!

I'm not sure ... I've never had this much pain esp with BD'ing than i have over the last couple of days ... CD13 I had twinges, headache and when we BD'd it was uncomfortable but it didn't hurt too much ... CD14 (+OPK) I had alot (as in i thought i got my period) of EWCM, Sharp pains in lower abdomen, BD'ing was PAINFUL! Very very painful but I just gritted my teeth and hoped DH would finish soon (not so lucky) ... CD15 (O Day) Migraine, Bloating, Sharp pains in abdomen, EWCM (not as much as CD14 but still visible in panties) and when we went to BD in P.M It hurt so much we had to stop :(
I've noticed a lot this cycle mainly because all these things are very new to me ... Esp the pain grrr but i better get a BFP out of this lol I don't know if i could put up with this pain for the next 6 months!!!

Hi,
Me too facing the typical pelvic pain.. I dont know when i ovulated. but i think i have already ovulated. my bbt chart.. is haphazard. no opk yet. egwcm on 21 n 22. counting today as ovulating day as per last 32 day cycle.. what to do..

Mishy hope thats a good sign for you in 2 weeks :D !!! Fxed!!!

Dh & didn't get to BD last night due to my 5 year old not wanting to sleep last night.. Im thinking we may be out this month cause its been impossible to do with me being over exhausted & the kiddo! Hopefully we can find some time today when he gets out cause I really want this to be our month!!

Im calling my doc as soon as the clinic opens so I will keep you posted on what they say

Get Fertility Friend. It has everything online and an app if you have a smartphone. I love it 'cause I can track everything on my phone and go online and look too. Especially 'cause I lost my fertility tracker when my phone broke, this way it's backed up online too.
I feel fine actually! Just kinda dry.. Not sure if it's effect from clomid or so much BDing. But we'll be doing it twice a day anyways.

I am definitately downloading this on my cell when I get home!! I have it on my calender at home but my phone is attatched to me at the hip so it would makes things easier :)

Piya I have no clue when I ovulated either.. My body is going stir crazy this month so im thinking about just waiting it out until next month..

Still waiting on the doc to call me back and the antisipation is killing me!!:wacko:

Hey Beautifullei - i hope the Doc calls you back and you get your answers!

I think all our cycles have been messed up due to our first month on clomid ... Im still keeping my fingers crossed for all of us and like you said it aint overtill AF shows her head!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->