• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle day 3 and 1st time clomid user!!!

It wasn't at all!! I think it was the clomid too cause I have never experienced that. I can always tell when I ovulate but its never been that uncomfortable during BD.

haha I pretty much live on this site now lol.. DH already knows not to ask if he sees me attatched to my phone!! :D

Hair, toes, legs, fingers, eyes & anything else crossed for you ladies!!

Okay so I finally got a +!! Yay but now Im a bit in fear!! All day yesterday I had pains on my right Ovary which made me believe I am ovulating from that side.. Well today I started getting them on my left.. (Not normal).. I only get pains on the side that im ovulating from so I asked my co-worker who is our obgyn!! She said with clomid it is more likely to cause me to ovualte from both sides causeing fraternal twins!!! (Which she thinks is happening) Now Im kinda nervous!! I would love to have twins but the thought went out of my head because its been so hard to just have one!!!

We didn't BD at all yesterday I hope I didn't miss my chance this month :wacko: Staying positive though. I broke down last night and cried even though I'm only half way through this cycle so I cant say I'm out yet I just cant help but feel like I'll be disappointed yet again. And OH doesn't understand the frustration its like he doesn't want as bad as I do. He does what everyone else does. "Just relax and it will happen." Well I was relaxed for the first year now I just feel let down as a woman. BUT today is a new day I think I just needed to let myself go for a little bit last night. I'm so thankful to have you ladies :hugs: OH does the same thing here every time I'm on my phone or computer he says "Are you bumpin it?" Of course I am!

Hayyim for your +! And remember it IF you do release 2 eggs doesn't mean both will get fertilized. And IF they did its twice the happiness :)

Jenna don't let it bring you down hun!!! I think its just a man thing that they don't understand the way we want them too. WE are the ones taking the medication and sacrificing our bodies to achieve a pregnancy.. ALL they have to do it whip it out & release.. (you would think they wouldn't mind it lol). Stay positive though because we are all still in it!!! Keep on BD hun & you will get your BFP!!!

Haha right?! And it's like all the sudden when were ovulating they suddenly don't want to. But the times where it doesn't matter so much we cant keep them off!

Haha right?! And it's like all the sudden when were ovulating they suddenly don't want to. But the times where it doesn't matter so much we cant keep them off!

this is very true!!!! I always make a smart remark like "no hun we don't need to..ask again in a few weeks" lol!! but then I always give in lol..

Tested again when I came home & the + line was way darker then the test line!! Yay :) more BD tonight for DH birthday !!

Beautifullei - get off your phone and start BDing

LOL hes at work :( he was suppose to get out early but they got a lot of work it... I sent him a pic of the test & told him to get home soon so Hopefully he does Hehe. I'm ready!!!

Jenna just keep thinking positive girl and have as many cry's as you want lol ive been a waterfall this cycle just so much emotion which was tough because i pride myself on someone who doesnt cry!!! Our OH can be dicks and sometimes i wish they could pull their heads out of their asses and support us by having sex on demand lmfao but you are right! Today is a new day 'carpe diem' your not out yet hun :) i have my fingers crossed and praying for us all :)

Beautifullei- you should have sent him a pic of you in your 'birthday suit' instead of the test lmfao i bet he would be home alot quicker!!!

And yet another night sleep evades me ... Anybody else having twinges in their lower abdomen?

No, no twinges here. Maybe its a good thing! :)
I'm confused... I've had positives 3 days in a row now. Still BDing as often as OH will let me, but still very confused...

https://i40.tinypic.com/sqi5v5.jpg

Doesnt O sometimes last anywhere from 6-36 hours? Maybeoneof the earlier tests wasnt a + but a lead into a positive ... Regardless you got a + hurrah time DTD lady!!!

Im not sure if the twinges are a good thing or just a side effect from the clomid but im hoping its a good sign ... Im torn as towhat date to test ... 6th of April or wait until the 9th?

I always tell myself I wont test until a day or 2 after AF is expected just to be sure. The longer you wait the stronger your positive will be and the smaller a chance of a disappointing chemical pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->