Cycle day 57 - when's it going to end

jenjen21

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Just wanted to come on and have a wee rant.
That's me on cycle day 57, still no sign of AF but no BFP either.
Getting so fed up now....

Was at the doc's yesterday who said they wouls look into it more once AF has been....

:cry:

I am now 83 days since the first day of my last period. The doctor told me I have to get blood work done to make sure I'm not pregnant. I already know I am not as I have taken multiple tests, even one at the hospital. I have absolutely no signs besides sore boobs. They said once that comes back negative then they can put me on provera....err just give me the damn pills !!

I'm in this situation too. The first day of my last period was March 19th. So, I've lost count. Anyway, I'm actually having pregnancy signs...and a fair few of them too. So far nothing but confusing evap lines, BFNs and a very erratic BBT chart. Here's a copy of it. I wouldn't mind some opinions. I'm rather new to charting (I started a week ago) but I really don't know what to make of it! Hang in there court. and jenjen21! At least you know you're not alone!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/359707

Sorry Opera_lady24 I am clueless when it comes to charts. I really wish I had something more to say. On a positive note , you are having pregnancy symptoms :)

Hey Jen! I was like this last cycle. It lasted 53 days! I'm blaming it on stress. I don't even think the doctors even know why we get like this but stress does play a huge factor.

Hi Jenjen, how you feeling now? I am CD85 today so I know how you are feeling, keep your chin up!

Yeah :( me too. Mine was around the middle of march. Like Wtf? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"