Cycle day 9. But pos hpts

JessaBear36

Time will heal all wounds
Reaction score
Period ended 3 days ago. Seemed like normal only thing different was I didn't have any pms or cramps ECT. Not sure if I caught a chemical pregnancy or I'm pregnant now . Only tested because I got sick this morning which I thought was weird. Anyways top 2 fmu and bottom 2 I took with one hour hold.
Guess I'll find out if tests go negative or not. PicsArt_08-26-01.47.29.jpg

Some have period-like bleeds in pregnancy, stranger things have happened! Good luck :)

I was just thinking about you yesterday as your last thread was never updated! Unless your test lines got way darker before starting your period, not sure how you’d pick that clear of a line up, yk? That being said, the timing and the line strength is really bizarre.

ETA after seeing cupcakes post: I considered that...but would think the lines would be much darker if Jessa has had a period plus 3 days.

I vote FRER! :D

I was just thinking about you yesterday as your last thread was never updated! Unless your test lines got way darker before starting your period, not sure how you’d pick that clear of a line up, yk? That being said, the timing and the line strength is really bizarre.

ETA after seeing cupcakes post: I considered that...but would think the lines would be much darker if Jessa has had a period plus 3 days.

I didn't have any tests to use before my period started so I'm not sure. I forgot to update my last post from June I think. I ended up having another loss. Haven't bought any tests till just a few days ago got some in the mail. Wish i had them before .. Didn't expect to see any lines on them. Going to keep testing and see what happens. If they darken or not. I did have 2 clots during af. I'm just as confused as you all reading this lol.

GL. I have seen a few of your posts. Not sure what's going on but I hope you get some answers soon.

Perhaps Ovulation was super wonky? I think a FRER too

I took another hpt few mins ago and it's still looks pos to me.
I got sick again yesterday afternoon not today thank god. Think I'm going to ride it out till my next af is due. See if I get it or not. Both pics same test. I've been in this situation before it stinks that's what I get for testing.

Cycle day 11.
PicsArt_08-28-07.20.32.jpg
PicsArt_08-28-07.14.30.jpg

Last edited:
Wow deffo looks bfp! And darker too. Maybe you had a funny cycle!

I would definitely try another test. Far less chance two different brands giving incorrect results

Definitely look like :bfp:

I definitely say bfp, gl hun on your next test!

GL! Cant wait to see if the next test is darker!

Definitely looks positive! Did you test today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->