cycles after implant removal??

Really bloated! I think it's turning into one of my signs that after o I get bloated! So if this is going to be one of my norm signs I'm not that hopeful but you never know I might get a nice surprise! We have had a pretty crap month but oh has been so supportive and its his bday on 3rd March so I would be over the moon! I'm going to try and hold out till the 2nd as witch is due on the 28th. I so won't be able to hold out!!
Oh no Amy the kids have got it too?! :( crap! Don't blame you when I'm ill I just want to be on my own! Sorry to hear that it prob counts you out boo. Do you feel any better kirstie? Xx

hope your all better soon amy!
well thrush all cleared up, so got some bding in last night :p and had some ewcm yest so hopefully we have a tiny chance :D im due around the 5th/6th x

Hello ladies
Can I join you all. I have read your posts and im on the same boat as you.
On 5th of February which is 2,5weeks ago my implant was removed after 3 years.
Just few days before the removal i felt really bloated and crampy i thought that my period will show the face straight away after 2 years of no period. Still nothing.
Im so addicted to opk that since removal im checking every day if i will ovulate.no luck :nope:
I also checking my cervix and cm too. In the first days my cervix was high then was low and firm. For the last 3 days is very high and soft, but my cm hasnt change much. Just 2 days ago i felt really wet.but no ewcm.
Gosh i sound pathetic.
I have even done a htp test today. My breasts are painfull for the last week and got the pain on my left side for the last 4 days.
Sorry for my long story but i had to let this out

Hi :wave: sounds like your on a similar journey! It has been known to get a BFP before withdrawal bleed so you never know. Likelihood is it might take a little while for your cycles to sort themselves out. I was lucky in that, so far, it seems my cycles have settled out (after barely having af for 7 years of implants) but I have def had other side effects of my hormones like bad skin and moods. But feeling better!

Sounds to me like your o now? What with being wet and hip pain which could be o pain? Get some bd in!! X

I would say yes, but I'm not sure! I'm not really an expert on cm!

Time will tell. Yep - time- it maybe a long wait for me

kate- not long until testing for you eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!! any signs or sumptoms yet?? xxx

Lol I don't know it's so much about what I think I'm imagining. I've def had cramping today. Hoping it's implantation but not convinced. Will check in morning to see if there is any blood tinged cm. I so want to make it to Sat without testing lol!! Restraint! Need a busy week.
Think your in with a chance?! You got in some late bd didn't you? When will you wait to test? Got my fingers crossed for you!!

eeeek come on implantation, what dpo are you?? :D im not very hopeful, but did get some bding in and had ewcm that day so who knows! xxx

So frustrated! Went to go get my ultrasound done last week and the ultrasound tech said I didn't have enough water in my system and rescheduled me! �� My mother in law asked her if she would still be able to see if I was pregnant. She laughed at her and told her that if I had mutual negative pregnancy tests there was no way I was pregnant! And said that she was only doing an Ultrasound to find out why af's not coming, and that even if by some slim chance I was pregnant she wouldn't tell me because I wouldn't come back for my next appointment. I swear some people!! Sorry for the anger just very upset by her actions, any who I go back this week, hopefully this time goes well!

Goodluck with your ultrasound. Ive FINALLY got an appt to have this implant removed!! My gp office wont do it so i had to call family planning,they said they would ring back with an appiontment,waited 4 days and they finally rang me! I said to the woman that i thought they had forgotten about me! She said "well we didnt have any appts for a few days so didnt think it was worth calling you up for nothing" really!?

Getting nervous now,what if it happens straight away?!

Hi ladies, sorry not been on lately, having a nightmare with jess and her food again so she is back to milk only feeds at the moment, she is 9 months old now :-(

Anyway, how you all doing? Fingers crossed for you Kate, I am soooo relaxed this cycle it's ridiculous, lol. No gagging to do a hpt or anything, guess that's cause I think there is no chances late ov and being poorly so didn't get any bedding in at the right time. So that's it this is the last cycle before being careful for a couple of months. Sticking with you girls though and hope to see BFP's from you real soon x

Kate what CD are you now? I'm CD35 today (but long cycles remember!)

Welcome newbies to our thread :)

Marp0ppins if it happens straight away that'll be fantastic! Can't believe your docs won't take it out...! But great to hear you have an appointment now :)

maryp0ppins- eeeek how exciting!!

amy when are you due on?? xxx

I am CD 23 today so will be CD 28 on Friday which will prob be af day.....or testing day depending on how I'm feeling! I have put my hot sticks in my car so I'm not tempted Kate at night or in the morning. I am going to test with fmu on Sat. Eeek.

Amy- that is totally totally rubbish about jess, I'm sorry it must be so difficult for you to see her ill but hungry :( sending her lots of get well soon and hope the docs get to the bottom of it soon! Impressed with how chilled you are!

Kirstie- be positive you never know ewcm was a good catch. Hopefully being ill delayed o for you and you caught it afterwards! :)

Good to hear you've got your appointment marypoppins! You will begin our journey soon! Let's hope your lucky and it does happen straight away!

i did wonder what hot sticks were!! your so good i wouldnt be able to help myself lol

got everything crossed for sat kate!! xx

hope you get a bfp on saturday!
So its out!! It took a while as it had bent, nurse said this is common with weight gain since it was put in. I have put on 2 stone since it was fitted last april.
She also gave me a bag of condoms lol, I am going to avoid these next few months actually as we have booked to go to my family for Christmas this year and that is in Canada so I want to be able to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->