• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cycles after implant removal??

How long before everyone had spotting after the implant was removed? I started spotting yesterday,feels like my period could be on its way but it seems so soon!

Marypoppins had to look back to an earlier post on this thread but this is how mine went

"I had mine removed as i was constantly bleeding on it and OH and I decided that we wanted #3 close in age again, so had it removed on the 13th November, had 3 days of heavy bleeding 14th, 15th and 16th and then on the 12th December I started bleeding (but only like brown old blood - sorry if TMI) then proper period (red blood) started on the 16th for 5 days."

Xx

Thanks! It is brown old blood,not sure to enter it as AF on my period tracker or not (its called period diary if you have a smartphone,its great) OH and i dtd 2 nights ago and it started yest morning so was unsure if he had irratated something to bring it on. Ive bought a box of tampons just incase lol.

i had my implant out 0n the 18th (i also bleed more then i didnt on the implant) then had a 'withdrawal' bleed on the 21st lasted 5days........next cycle was 21 days later, and the last cycle was bang on 28 days. xxx

[url]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test103377[/url]

todays 2mu xx

[url]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test103378[/url]

Erm Kirsty! Can I see something there? When I zoom in it goes all blurry as on my phone but...

Am I seeing something or going mad (I am using my phone so sorry if I get your hopes up!)

Right ladies I'm out. Period came on a while ago :-(

HOWEVER on a more positive note I am happy that it came on cd39 :) so have gone from 42 day cycles to 41 day cycles to this one which was a 39 cycle :)) very happy about that :happydance: there getting shorter :)

So, down to you two :)

Great news that cycles are getting shorter!

I cant see those photos on my phone for some reason

yeh i could see something too, but like they evil test yest it faded at the 5min mark :S i have got a FR but i havent taken it yet.

wooohooo for 39 days :D xxx

Ok so what cd are you now then? Let's work out when best to take the first response :-D

Hi Ladies.
Just thought Id jump in and say hi rather than just lurk :)
Having my implant out this week, after 6 years, plus a couple more before that on the pill. So just trying to get some idea of what I'm in for!
We're going to NTNP for a few months first while I remember what its like to have a normal cycle!

Nelle

I'm out bfn

bit disappointed :( thought I might of caught it this month but obv not. Booo

Is there anything kirstie? There looks to be maybe a smudge on the 2nd? Don't want to get excited to early!

Sorry Amy that you got af but at least as you say the cycles are getting shorter and more regulated.that's def a good thing for the future!

Marypoppins I had my withdrawal bleed one week after removal then my first period 28 days after that. Should get my af in the next couple of days. Good luck!

Hi nelle,
Hope your cycles return quickly and you get your bfp! Xx

Hi everyone,

I'm new to BnB & ttc

I had my implant out early November & started ttc mid February, will be doing 1st HPT around 15th March

Good Luck to you all

Hi nelle & Burke :wave:

Kate your not out until you get AF hun!

Sorry very quick mail as I'm trying to get loads done, chat more later!x

welcome nell and burke!!

good luck for your BFP burke one of us had to get one :D

im due on weds, i did do a fr last night BFN though :( think it was just a dodgy batch of tests!

sorry about your BFN kate :( your not until AF though!

xxx

[url]https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test104296[/url]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->