• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cycles after implant removal??

Eek!! I can def see something on there hun, on my phone so not great but there is def something there...ooo how exciting...yippee! Was it fmu? Def do another to confirm tomorrow but the fact that you have done a few now which show something...whoop whoop

So pleased for you, xx

i was shaking, couldnt believe my eyes! the line is much better in real life. ive just sent a picture to jay lol..... i dont feel preg though :S no sore boobies, and i feel a bit crampy so i hope its a sticky seed! xxx

I bet! How exciting, well that wasn't long since implant removed...gives us all hope :-D

Finley's having a baby brother or sister, how lovely! Toby is absolutely amazing with Jessica, hopefully Finley will be too. The bond they have is just so amazing...

Sorry I'm getting a bit carried away, and its not even me with the BFP haha!

im getting far to carried away too lol im going to save my digi until weds, Finleys been saying he wants a brother and he wants him to sleep in his room lol xx

Yes i def think that is a positive test!! How exciting.

Implant has been out a week now and im still having spotting/withdrawl bleed,it comes for a day,goes away and then comes back. Im starting to get crampy and have lower back pain which is always a sign of AF for me so im expecting her to arrive within a week.

OH and i have not been very careful....oops. Im not sure what the risk of dtd and then just using a condom at the end is?? Just incase it happens I have been looking into airline policy about flying whilst pregnant,says up to 36 weeks on the airline we are flying with at xmas. Back up plan is that I just go earlier and have baby in Canada (which id actually prefer!) but i think im getting ahead of myself!!

Yes i def think that is a positive test!! How exciting.

Implant has been out a week now and im still having spotting/withdrawl bleed,it comes for a day,goes away and then comes back. Im starting to get crampy and have lower back pain which is always a sign of AF for me so im expecting her to arrive within a week.

OH and i have not been very careful....oops. Im not sure what the risk of dtd and then just using a condom at the end is?? Just incase it happens I have been looking into airline policy about flying whilst pregnant,says up to 36 weeks on the airline we are flying with at xmas. Back up plan is that I just go earlier and have baby in Canada (which id actually prefer!) but i think im getting ahead of myself!!

awww that would be lush having baby back home with your family :D :D

so 3 tests later, i can report that they all have faint second lines :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: i am saving my digi until weds though :D

Finley is 3 1/2 amy...

im so shocked i honestly didnt think there was much of a chance this month!

xxx

Congratulations that's awesome news! Gives us all some hope :) xx

Omg omg omg I also just did one and have a 2nd line. I am going down the shop to get a digi now. I am shaking like a leaf.

Confirmed ladies I am two weeks pregnant!!!!!!! BFP! And I am petrified! Lol. Mark isn't home. Trying to work out how to tell him!! Xx

wow!!!! exciting stuff!!!! massive congrats! and high 5 on BFPs on the same day :D :D xx

Oh my god Kate - that is so cool! Massive congrats Hun, so pleased for you as well :-D

:hugs:

I am in shock but so happy. Mark just smiled the biggest grin when I told him. I am happy but scared but guess that's totally normal :) xx

Sorry Kirstie my last post sounded extremely selfish.

Bring on your digi!! I wouldn't have even tested if you hadn't posted on here so I have you to thank. And thank you ladies for keeping me up beat you were certainly right I wasn't out think it was just too early!! You ladies are amazing. Hope you get lucky too Amy when your ready and good luck to all the new ladies!!

Ps happy lady high five ;)

:happydance: Whoop! Congrats! :happydance:

Getting my implant out on Thursday! My cycles have been pretty regular on this most recent one, so I'm hoping that continues and I don't have to wait too long to get some sort of cycle going...

you didnt come across selfish Kate! just excited :D :D

I used my last cheapie this morn lol! digi tomorrow. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"