• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cycles after implant removal??

Thank you ladies!!

Kirstie what date does your due date come out as?? Apparently mine is 8th November. Looking forward to being buddies and following everyone elses journey to BFP! Dont kick me out! :dohh:

xxx

I'm unsure what cycle or dpo I am, took atest tday but forgot to check within 5 mins, probabbly a evap. What do you all think

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=104747

And congrats those who got their bfp!

the 13th November, but i will most likely be having a c-section, due to complication that happend with. Finley. so will prob have him at 39weeks.

well there is definitely a line on that test! test again in the morning! good luck! x

Oh my goodness, another possible BFP!Burke deffo test again the the morning but there is def a good colour to that line so fingers crossed for you...

Oh it will be so nice for you to go through this together girls. :-D
So chuffed for you x

i cant believe i forgot to tell you guys, remember in jan my sister was told she couldnt have children because of her hormone levels. . . well turns out she is 10 weeks (ish) pregnant! ! !
honestly think my parents will have a heart attack when we announc as well lol! x

any more poas Burke? x

Hi,

Thanks for looking, really do hope it is a Positive, but I'm going to leave it a few days so if it is by then it may be darker. Fx

i cant believe i forgot to tell you guys, remember in jan my sister was told she couldnt have children because of her hormone levels. . . well turns out she is 10 weeks (ish) pregnant! ! !
honestly think my parents will have a heart attack when we announc as well lol! x

any more poas Burke? x

Oh wow that's brilliant news kirstie, see they say it far too easily that women 'probably won't be able to have kids' wasn't true for me and nor your sister either, that's fab :-D

How lovely you can go through it together. My sister and I had our boys 4 weeks apart and our girls 7 weeks apart. I will be alone on the next ones though as she doesn't want any more, lol

Hi,

Thanks for looking, really do hope it is a Positive, but I'm going to leave it a few days so if it is by then it may be darker. Fx

Your very good waiting a few days, much stronger than I am, haha. It is the best thing but I would do one today ;-)

i wouldnt be able to wait either! lol

she got her dating scan in a couple of weeks so will find out if she was already pregnant at that drs appt or not, as that could explain why her hormone levels were off , she was on the depo so isnt too sure when her last period was, she had a spot bleed in jan for two days so they are going from that atm!
i havent told my family yet, im going to wait until my sister has had her scan as i dont want to steal her thunder so to speak. and i want to get finley a 'im going to be a big brother' tshirt :D xx

Implant removed- Came out really easily, unlike last time! :thumbup:
DH is prewarned that I may turn into a hormonal monster, but hopefully not!

I totally wouldn't be able to wait a few days, Burke!

And congrats to your sister, MumOfOne. :happydance:

Great news nelle :) I was the hormonal monitor when I had the implant in! As soon as it was out I was much better, so hopefully you'll be ok :hugs:

Congrats Nelle- pleased to hear it came out easily! Mine was a nightmare!

Wow Kirstie thats awesome about your sister, you will be able to go through it together.

I have been getting quite a lot of cramping particularly about my right hip :-k:neutral: which I find a little bit worrying but heres hoping its nothing. I am shattered and thats about it! Had a call from the midwife today and she wants to see me monday! seems soon but quite happy for that. hopefully she'll put my mind at rest.

Amy has AF arrived yet? how you feeling?

xx

I was also much better mood wise once my implant was out. Hopefuly its the same for you!

Kate im getting cramp as well, but i had it for the first 3months of pregnancy with finley, so trying not to worry too much :s

my vitamins make me sick atm :(

Yeah cramping is usual Kate, don't worry. Very surprised your MW wants to see you so early.

Yes AF came before all the excitement of the BFP's, you must have forgotten, baby brain already ;-)

Unless cramping gets really sore, then go see someone, dull craps is normal x

Lol dull craps are normal. Oh sorry! I'm rubbish. Are you being careful for a couple of months now? Xx

Yeah we will be careful now until end of may then go for it :) could make a holiday baby (actually with our two in the room with us maybe not, lol, maybe they could go with the grandparents in the day though sometimes so we can get some us time, theres a thought ;-) eek, exciting!!

Hopefully in that time Jessica will start improving too so things will be loads easier! I did think I was mad wanting to be pregnant again already with all we have going on with her...:dohh:

Has it sunk in yet Kate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->