• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cycles after implant removal??

I cant believe all the bfp on this thread already! My moods have already become a lot better and implant had been out only 10 days. Still spotting on and off and feel crampy but no AF! I really wish she would hurry up and appear so i know what part of my cycle im in!

I know! Hopefully we all get them soon :)

my moods have definitely improved too but i do have a question for those of you temping...
I'll admit i haven't taken temps everyday but today i was looking at my chart trying to figure out whats up (35 days after removal without withdrawal bleed ir af) and realised my temps seem pretty low.

Ie. Most people seem to have pre-o temps around 97/98'F but im only getting between 93 and 95. Anyone else experience the same??

I didnt temp. But my friend got pregnant got preg after implant was out with no withdraw bleed, maybe poas x

Turns out it was probs an evap line, negative this am.
But I keep getting spotting and then it completly dissapears for a few hours to a few days.
Had my implant out 4 months now, but it's only the first month ttc.

Good Luck everyone!

But I keep getting spotting and then it completly dissapears for a few hours to a few days.

Good Luck everyone!

Sorry to hear, keep us updated on whats happening. Sounds very confusing for you

Temps can be really low I think. I think peoples basal can be really different. Its all to do with the difference after o and the spiking rather than your temp full stop. Are you temping orally or vaginally? Its not particularly nice but v is so much morw accurate so if thats what your relying onto get your BFP then might suggest trying that next cycle!

Good luck!

Good Luck everyone!

Really sorry to hear that :(

Might be a bit of a tmi post.
I felt wet down there so assumed AF hqd arived as ive been having mild cramps and lower back pain. No AF but a massive glob of stuff (ewcm??) it looked like a big bit of snot. Is it possible to ovulate this quickly after removal? (will be 2 weeks this coming monday) and is this what im looking for? Oh and i dtd last night and itd def not leftovers.

sorry to hear that burke....

i bit of a sad post from me.........i was admitted to a gyne ward yest, with severe abdo pain, unfortunately it isnt looking good for a viable pregnancy, i had an internal scan which cant see any evidence of pregnancy, but there are some indications of a ectopic pregnancy :( my HCG is 116, i have to have blood drawn again monday t see if its doubling. if it is i will need another scan in 10 days to locate the pregnancy and if not i will just have to wait for nature to take its course:cry::cry::cry:

sorry to hear that burke....

i bit of a sad post from me.........i was admitted to a gyne ward yest, with severe abdo pain, unfortunately it isnt looking good for a viable pregnancy, i had an internal scan which cant see any evidence of pregnancy, but there are some indications of a ectopic pregnancy :( my HCG is 116, i have to have blood drawn again monday t see if its doubling. if it is i will need another scan in 10 days to locate the pregnancy and if not i will just have to wait for nature to take its course:cry::cry::cry:

:cry: so so sorry to hear that! I hope the next few days are not too awful! big hugs

Oh Kirstie im so so sorry. I don't know what to say im so sad im nearly crying. Sending you so much love and hugs and hoping that little Finley and your hubby get you through it. I'm so sorry sweetheart xxxx

Oh Kirsty, I am so sad to hear this! :cry:

There is nothing i can say to make it any better/easier so im not going to even start...

Please keep us updated and I will hope for the best for you! Big :hugs:

We are hear for you xx

thank you ladies.... i just feel numb, i dont know what to think or what to do. i dont know whether to cling onto the tiny bit of hope or just face the fact that this is highly unlikey to be a viable :( tummy is still cramping but no bleeding as of yet...

Cling on to the hope hun, but be prepared, must be so hard! i have everything crossed for you sweetie xx

He did not i did! Spur of the moment. Both of us were in the kitchen and he said something rude to me,i said oi thats not a way to speak to your wife,as a joke,and he said that i wasnt his wife. I said well we live together and are thinking about having a child so why dont we get married? He asked if i was proposing and I said yes!! We are going to look at rings tonigjt after work. Ive already started planning lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->