• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cycles after implant removal??

im driving myself insane!!!!!! having so many panic attacks :( ive been signed off of work for 4weeks :S :S i literally feel like crying all the time, and my family keep helpfully pointing out how pale/ill i look.....yeh thats just what i want to hear

back in hosp tomorrow for more blood work, ive had so many needles and venflons shoved in me this week i am running out of veins (now have much more sympathy for my patients though)

sorry for the rant
hope you are all ok xxx

Oh Kirstie im sorry this is really rubbish :( no it isn't helpful your family telling you, you look ill but they're prob just concerned sweetie.

Keep believing that this can all work out. Sending you strength and hugs xx

Hope things get better for you both.

Took a test Yesturday, not sure if its +, it's hard to see on the photo

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=108567

Looks like it could be a bfp to me! Test again in a couple of days! Good luck.

Any more poas?

So I got called in for my scan today, gestational sac and yolk sac seen, repeat scan in the 28th to see if pip is still fighting xx

Any more poas?

So I got called in for my scan today, gestational sac and yolk sac seen, repeat scan in the 28th to see if pip is still fighting xx

I'm gonna do 1 either weds or thurs

Glad the scan went ok for you & hopefully the next is even better!

Looks like pip is trying hard! Sending you positive thoughts :flower:

2 weeks post removal for me... had a bit of cramping the last day or two, but I cant decide if its just hopeful thinking! I think this is the last time in the foreseeable future that I'm hoping AF will arrive soon! Went to see the doc again yesterday for blood tests to make sure I'm generally good to go and my rubella immunity is OK.
All seeming so real all of a sudden!

Hey Kirsty that's great to hear that pip is fighting! Your obviously doing something right so keep doing what your doing and let's hope the next scan is good news too :)

Burke have you poas again yet? Can't say I could see anything on that pic, but them I'm looking on my phone and its not the clearest...!
Good luck :)

Hope everyone else is ok x

thanks ladies, im not getting my hopes up too much, every time we do we get knocked down. cant believe we have to wait another 8days :s its driving me mad! my mils partner is coming back from canada monday so they have arranged a bowling night/welcome back thing and theyve only picked the same day ar my scan :s x

Burke have you poas again yet? Can't say I could see anything on that pic, but them I'm looking on my phone and its not the clearest...!
Good luck :)

Hope everyone else is ok x

Took 1 this morn, negative, but AF is 3 days late at the mo.

Burke when did you have your implant out? As my second period (I think it was 2nd) was late and I thought in could be pregnant, turned out it was just my body still adjusting :-(
Hopefully that's not the case for you and you get a BFP in a couple of days but just wanted to say.

Kirsty, hope your doing ok hun? I know it sounds awful thinking you might have to go out and put on a brave face if you do (god forbid) have bad news that day, but things might work out for the best and you'll get great news so you can go out and celebrate, but hey no drinking missy ;-)
In the worst case and it is bad news then in a way it will also be good for you as at least it will take your mind off it for at least a little while xx

Burke when did you have your implant out? As my second period (I think it was 2nd) was late and I thought in could be pregnant, turned out it was just my body still adjusting :-(
Hopefully that's not the case for you and you get a BFP in a couple of days but just wanted to say.x

I had it out 9th November & only had it for 1 year
I'm still hoping but it is a possibility that my body is still adjusting.

aww thank you Amy, im in a complete mess in all honestly, cant stop crying. im off to the dr in a min :(
i cant stop researching and ive found. that pip only roughly have 15% chance of making past 12weeks :( some days i feel positive, but today i dont feel even slightly optimistic.

x

Oh my goodness Kirsty don't google, that is the worst thing to do, I had a few different complications during pregnancy and since with Jessica and I always google it (I know we can't help it right!) it scares you so much and so unnecessarily sometimes...keep strong

How did you get on at the docs today?x

Sorry I've been awol been a nasty week with nans funeral. But got through it.

I'm sorry kirstie that's awful :( your having a really hard time of things. I want to tell you to be strong but know that sounds ridiculous right now. I would be crumbling too. I agree with Amy don't read the internet! But even then 15% is better than nothing sweetie. I hope the latest bleeding stops :( thinking of you xx

Hope your OK Kate.

Bleeding is really heavy and passed a huge clot this morning, pretty sure its over now. Going to ring epu in the morning x

Oh no hun, I'm soooo sorry :-( really thought you were going to get through this, massive hugs, be strong, my thoughts are with you xx

thankyou, i passed more large clots this afternoon. but since then the cramping has settled, so hopefully that means ive passed everything. x

So sorry to hear about your nan kate,big hugs.

Kirsty I hope you are doing OK and this doesnt drag on forever.

I have been thinking I might be pregnant for the past couple of days,boobs really sore and massive and I have a horrible spot on my forehead....I never get spots there!! Tested yesterday and got a bfn,today AF showed up! Typical Ive wasted money on a test lol. This is my first period since removal which was 4 weeks ago today,I forgot how terrible non bc periods were,I feel so yuk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->