• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cycles after implant removal??

I dont think ive ovulated when my calendar predicted (yesterday) i dont seem to have had any ewcm. My boobs are very sore atm but other than that i have no signs of ovulation ugh.

Nelle, my due date would be the same as yours this month.

I've not had any obvious signs of ovulation either, but then again I haven't been monitoring it. I could be this week or early next week.

Hi! I'm supposed to be oving today. Not sure. I'm supposed to be NTNP so shouldn't really care but oh well!

How are you?

Anniebobs did you manage to dtd on O day in the end?
I am having quite a lot of discharge that started this afternoon, I just woke up from a nap and went to the toilet and I have a blob of what looks like brown blood in my knickers. not sure if this means anything ugh! when I looked up implantation bleeding it mentions a pink tinged blood which is complete opposite to what I have atm. will be 6dpo tomorrow if my calendar was correct so I think its tooo early for that anyways.

Yeah we dtd! But still not sure if I oved, hopefully I did! Im sure I used to get ov pains though before the implant. Id be really lucky if I got pregnant the first cycle so we'll just see. Now for the tww!

I cant think what else it would be at 6dpo though, so hopefully you oved earlier and it is ib!

well I have been on google to read all about implantation bleeding, it says it can start from 6dpo which is tomorrow...
I am excited its a possibility but my OH is stressing out now! he keeps changing his mind.

7dpo now (i think?) the spotting has stopped but i still have cramping,i think AF is on her way :(

the cramping could be from implantation too! fingers crossed for you!!! xxxx

Hi all, sorry not been on lately, how is everyone doing? Looking forward to hearing more good news on this thread soon :)
Could definitely be implant bleeding/cramping :)

No we aren't trying yet hun, Rob has been taking a tablet, which is or contains, finasteride (for his hair loss - he has been receding for years, and started this stuff after Jessica was born as he was so conscious of it) and he has read the leaflet last week and it isnt good for TTC whilst on it, he needs to get to the docs to talk to them to see if he has to be off it for a certain period before TTC if you know what i mean so it all leaves his system and doesn't transfer to me and unborn baby. He will have to come off it and sty off it whilst im pregnant as can be harmful to the baby. Know anything about it?

How are you feeling after everything? Don't like to ask on FB x

8dpo today. I have 6 poundshop tests and 2 sainsburys digital ones. Might try a poundshop one tonight

Held my wee for a good 3-4 hours and it was a bfn,not surprised as its still early. Will test again on the weekend.

8dpo is still really early. Though it is fun to test! Fingers crossed for the weekend.

I don't feel pregnant at all, don't think this is my month. AF is due next week if my cycles are back to how they were before the implant.

FX for the weekend Mary!

Expecting O this weekend apparently, time will tell! Hopefully its true because hubby works away half the time and he's here atm so can get busy ;)

Have fun this weekend Nelle! I'm trying to force myself not to test, I need to learn patience :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->