• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cycles after implant removal??

miscarriage confirmed by ultrasound this morning :(

mary boo about AF! fx for this month! x

So sorry Kirsty :cry:

As hard as it sounds at least your not in limbo anymore and know what is happening, its going to be hard for you but you will get through this and be stronger for it xx

Sorry to hear AF has arrived Mary! Always a bad one when you think you 'could' be pregnant I find! Our bodies are evil to us sometimes...roll on next ovulation :)

i almost feel relieved, as awful as it sounds and obviously a healthy baby would have been nicer. but its good to have an answer and know where we stand! thank you for your support ladies x

Been a bit busy lately.

So sorry about what's happened Kirsty, but as Amy said at least you now know what's going on :hugs:

AF started on Saturday, thought I was late, but now realised February was a shorter month. Next is due 25th April

it is good to know where we stand now, and as everything happened naturally and my uterus is back to 'normal' we dont have to wait before trying again, i expect we will wait until ive had my first AF though.

burke- stupid february, confusing you and your cycles lol good luck for this month :d

Amy- are you still not trying atm? xx

No we aren't trying at the moment we are going to wait now until May :) my OH said we need to let's of 'practise' in before then lol!! MEN...

I just had my implant out yesterday :happydance: so were ntnping until after my friends wedding in June. I wouldn't mind being pregnant at the wedding but its everyone finding out so early im not keen on. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Need to get my periods back first! Good luck everyone!

Amy looks like we will be tryinj together again :p

hi Anniebobs, fingers crossed your cycles return to normal quickly x

Hi Annibobs :) hope your cycles get back to normal quickly!

How you feeling Kirsty hun?xx

How is everyone else? Hope you have all had a good Easter weekend xxx

Hi Anniebobs, hope its a quick return!
my AF calendar on my phone says I am going to ovulate next monday, going to be looking out for all the signs, fingers x this is my body going back to normal

Cd34 for me today and I have spotting so I'm sure AF will be here tomorrow which is great means my cycles are getting shorter :happydance:

AF came on Sunday, yay! Didn't expect it so quick but it was a normal one so hopefully I'm back to normal. Doctor did say it could take a while though, so I guess we'll soon see. I'm supposed to be ntnp until July then ttc but I can see how this is going to go! I even bought a new top the other day just because I thought it'd look good with a bump haha.

Mary, good luck for Monday, at least you have all weekend to dtd! And iwantababy, I hope AF has shown up for you.

yay anniebobs!! and :haha: and buying a top that will look good with a bump!!

just got back from a lovely few days away, we went with another couple who ive known forever and their little boy. the boys loved it :D

how is everyone else? xx

AF came on Sunday, yay! Didn't expect it so quick but it was a normal one so hopefully I'm back to normal. Doctor did say it could take a while though, so I guess we'll soon see. I'm supposed to be ntnp until July then ttc but I can see how this is going to go! I even bought a new top the other day just because I thought it'd look good with a bump haha.

Mary, good luck for Monday, at least you have all weekend to dtd! And iwantababy, I hope AF has shown up for you.

OH and I dtd on my first fertile day window (prob unlikely to catch then anyways) and he got all nervous and pulled out :growlmad: I know I cant force him and he knows im not on bc so it really is up to him to decide! we are going to a wedding tomorrow night so early hours of sunday would be ideal if I do ovulate on monday

just realised that I would be due on 30/12......they day we are due to fly back from NYC, oops maybe this month is not good! I thought if I caught in April I would have a jan baby.

Whoop! AF came this morning- 1 month to the day post removal. I'd been having weak but regular cycles anyway; this one was 48 days including removal (had been about 40). So hopefully this is the start of normal cycles. :thumbup:

A New Year baby could be fun though, Mary, despite holiday plans!

Hope every one has recovered from the chocolate excesses!

Fingers crossed for you nelle!

Oh god I think I am developing full on baby fever, I am so excited for the next one :happydance: but I need to remember we are ntnp not ttc! Ill be poas before AF comes I bet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->