cycles after implant removal??

Eeek! Think I just got my 1st positive OPK! 2 lines just about the same. Scary yet exciting! Hence all the exclamation marks ;)

Eeek! Think I just got my 1st positive OPK! 2 lines just about the same. Scary yet exciting! Hence all the exclamation marks ;)

Exciting!!!! I got my first +opk this month too and now im just counting down to the all important test ;) been spotting since 6dpo though (now 8dpo) so either af will be here very soon or its ib, god not knowing is frustrating... How are you going to keep occupied in your tww?

Fx for you!!!!!!

Yay Nelle :happydance: good luck!!

Tweety, here's hoping its in. Do you normally spot that early? Im getting excited now, I have sore boobs!! That was my main early symptom with dd so im getting my hopes up! I stopped myself from testing this morning. To be honest I just didn't have the time! But im glad I didn't as it would've been silly this early!

I dont normally spot this early so heres hoping. And i bet its hard not to test with such similiar symptoms!!!

Exciting symptoms for you both!

No idea how face my first 2ww! Will see if temps etc back it up first and go from there I guess. I'll have to try not to think about it! I'm not really expecting this to be an easy process (though I don't have any real reason for this suspicion!) so I think that might help!

Im out already! Damn af. Only 8 day leutal phase too so thats not good. But ive gotten a suggestion on how i might improve that next time from someone on another board so fx for me next month. Good luck though annie and nelle

good luck ladies!!

off subject but im sooo angry, Finley hasnt been offered any of the school we applied for and has been given a really shitty school. grrrrr just drafting my appeal letter!!

Aww tweety sorry AF showed up! But ill be o day before you know it, hopefully this will be your month.

Mumofone that's crap about the school hope the appeal works.

AFM, ive just been checking out the likelihood of a test working on countdown to pregnancy. Gonna buy some superseug tests on my lunch break but will hold off until Sunday!

How long does the appeal process generally take?

Good luck annie got my fx for you.

Hope the appeal is successful! Are u in london? The children i mind got their first choice school but the one thats actually closest had 268 applications for 30 places and 21 of those places went to siblings,its sooo hard to get in!!

Tested with a frer and got a bfn so im def out this month,oh well!

Your not out till AF shows up! How many dpo are you?

Im 11dpo. I really thought i had an implant bleed last weekend,im feeling very down now i wanted it to be positive so badly.

sorry about the bfn, but your not out until af! x

i have to start with a letter of a appeal (a friend of mine who has done a law degree is helping my write a letter) next week. then appeal panel is in june.

im just waiting for AF than we will bd trying again x

I tested today, bfn obviously but couldn't help hoping!

So af is late now and still got a bfn. Probably will have a longer cycle because my body has not yet adjusted back into its routine.

When will you test again annie?

Sorry about the bfn Mary. I'm testing in the morning, AF should be here weds or thurs going by my old cycle so if its bfn then I'll know I'm out for this month!

Stupid bodies not adjusting back and taunting us :cry:

Me too - I let myself get all excited that I actually O'd right on time- positive OPK, other symptoms, lots of BD!
Waiting, waiting, waiting, no temp spike so no O :dohh:

I'll probably test in a couple of weeks anyway, just incase, but otherwise will just temp for a while and hope my body tries again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->