• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

D Day Tomorrow

Deb&Matilda

Mum to baby Matilda xx
Reaction score
Hi all

Well it is D Day tomorrow which I have been regreting for the past 8 months. Matilda is getting her bladder fuction tests done to see exactly what is going on.

She as already been disgnoised as having neurogenic bladder but we find out what type tomorrow xxx

Im really dreading it but also will be glad when it is done xx

Good luck and I will be thinking of you. Keep us updated. :hug:

Hi all

Just got back and Im neither happy or sad with results.

The bladder is too tense and spasiming so she needs to go on catherters 4-5 times a day and even more meds to try and relax it. She will at some point need another operation to increase size of her bladder. They are also starting her on daily enemas to help her go to toilet. Only good news is there is no damage to her kidneys and wee isnt running backwards.

So even tho I knew it was coming still on a bit of a downer that it as been confirmed xx

Ok dokey speak soon xxx

Oh deb.. :hugs: I'm sorry to hear that :( The cath's will get easier the longer you've been doing them but I have no idea about enema's, we have suppositories here. :hugs: to you and matilda xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->