Daddy and little man! Post you pics

Awww nutshake that is so lovely! What is it about men and babies?! My boyfriend loves to take Ivy out on his own because he gets soo much attention from girls :rofl:

Awww nutshake that is so lovely! What is it about men and babies?! My boyfriend loves to take Ivy out on his own because he gets soo much attention from girls :rofl:

Thats what my hubby always says! He reckons the babies are a girl magnet... :dohh:

Thats what my hubby always says! He reckons the babies are a girl magnet... :dohh:

:rofl: Sadly I think he's right!

Very true, and especially when there's 2 of them!! Hoards of ladies of all ages stop and ask every question under the sun. Hmm, maybe i should stop letting him out alone with them...

Do they ever fall asleep together?

I wish! We co-sleep and whereas i'm always aware and conscious of LO's presence at night...OH isn't so I have to keep LO on the opposite side of me.

Even if they're laying on the couch OH is afraid of crushing him or dropping him to the side if he falls asleep. :nope:

Oh what beautiful pics!! What a lovely thread :)

Here is my hubby with our newborn twins

https://i56.tinypic.com/slmgk3.jpg

If you don't mind me saying so, the three of them look just identical. :) How cute!!

Thanks :) i always told my hubby his babies would look like small clones of him, and i would just look like some random woman with them.

We shaved their hair off a couple of weeks ago, it was getting uncontrollable. Its growing back so fast though! My hairy little monkeys :) xx

Here is my hubby with our little princess:cloud9:

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member