Daily kegel reminder!-if ur squeezing bump this post please!

I put a K on a post it and put it on my monitor at work to remind me. So glad no one has asked what it stands for:blush: but totally works as a reminder!

thanku for this read, i wouldnt have remembered without it!

You're definitely not allowed to be horseback riding when pregnant.

If you have been ridign you will have them anyway i mean!

BUT you are 'allowed' to ride if you wish, its the mothers choice.

I put a K on a post it and put it on my monitor at work to remind me. So glad no one has asked what it stands for:blush: but totally works as a reminder!

Awesome idea! I dont have my own desk at work but it is great idea. I keep thinking with as often as I am peeing if I could do 10 of them everytime I pee that would be plenty! Maybe I will stick a post it on the bathroom wall! :haha:

I keep forgetting!

What routines do ppl do with their squeeeeezing? ie counting til what and going up in stages etc...

BUMP!

I do mine in the car on the way to and from work. When a song comes on thee radio I squeeze and release along with the song. I might hold it for 10 seconds at a time or longer, I don't keep track, I just groove to the music. I do two songs on the way to work, and two songs on the way home. Works for me!

i squeeze and hold for ten seconds about 5 or six times.......maybe twice a day....is this enough!?:shrug:

Got one of those weighted things...that comes without instructions...huh.

I cannot do this!! I keep clenching my bum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->