Darcie Helena Sivewright 27/5/10 - 30/5/10 *Upsetting story*

I am so sorry for you loss. Your daughter is beautiful.
xx

I'm so sorry Amy, she is absolutely gorgeous just like her 2 sisters :hugs:

She is so beautiful, I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family :cry: :hugs: RIP Darcie xxx

So sorry to hear that your story didn't have a happier ending..... Absolutely heart breaking and my thoughts are with you and your family :hugs:

She is beautiful. So sorry for your loss Amy. Sleep Tight Darcie

Oh Amy I'm so very, very sorry for your loss. No words are adequate enough at a time like this. You are one extremely brave lady. Thank you for sharing your story with us. Darcie will always be remembered as our first September Star. Take care of yourself. Lots of love xxx

Thank you for sharing your story, Amy, and the lovely picture of your daughter.

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Darcie.

Darcie is truly beautiful, i'm so sorry for your loss xx

Darcie is beautiful hun, im so sorry for your loss:hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss. Darcie is beautiful.

Amy, I have no idea what to say…hundreds and hundreds of people have been thinking of you and your family over the last week or so. If only that could take all your pain away. I will never understand how you are so brave, you are admirable.

Im so sorry that you all have had to go through this again. I saw a few pictures of Darcie and she is beautiful.

Thinking of you xxxx

Thank you for all your lovely words :hugs: much appreciated. Helps to know darcie was loved by many in the short time she was here. I'll share the story of her short life at some point, when i can manage to type enough through the tears!

thank you girls xx

im so so sorry you and your family have had to go through this. Darcie is beautiful. :hugs:

Amy, reading this breaks my heart because it's so, so unfair that you lost Evie, and now Darcie - it beggars belief. But how you told the story and the strength you seem to have is truly amazing, Caitlyn, Evie and Darcie are blessed with one incredible Mummy :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sorry for your loss, Darcie is beautiful, thinking of you and your family xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->