Darcie Helena Sivewright 27/5/10 - 30/5/10 *Upsetting story*

I honestly just don't have any words because nothing I could say will help.

But please always know that I'm here for you. We may not know each other very well, but if you need anything at all Im always here.

Love to you all, she really is beautiful.

xxx

she's absolutely perfect.. so small, and so beautiful..! i am so sorry that you have to go through this again, no-one deserves that pain.
sweet dreams princess, play safe with your big sister :hugs: xxxx

Amy im so sorry I couldn't believe it when I saw your post in the baby loss section i feel absolutely heartbroken for you and your family xxx

I'm so sorry sweetheart. No one should ever have to go through this :hugs:

Amy i am so so very sorry. Darcie is absolutely beautiful. I really dont know what else to say other than U are in my thoughts and i wish you peace at this awful time hun x x x Caz x x x

I wish I had the power to make everything ok for you.

I'm so sorry you and your family are having to go through this. Hope I dont cause offence when I say I will make sure I appreciate my daughter every single day in both Evie and Darcie's honour and will try never to forget children are a blessing.

Amy thank you for sharing some of Darcie's story with us :hugs:

She is such a beautiful baby. I am so sorry that she isn't here with you all, but I am sure Evie is taking excellent care of her in heaven.

:hugs: a million hugs, prayers and love from my family to yours.

You are such an inspirational woman, Amy... you are handling everything with such grace and strength, we're all so proud of you

She is beautiful hunni, im so sorry for your loss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry hun... Sleep tight angel xx

I followed what was happening on facebook and just wanted to say i am so so sorry for your loss hun. She is beautiful just like her big sister xxx

:hugs: Your so strong sweetie , she was one little fighter god bless her xx

she is beautiful amy, im so so sorry, life is so cruel :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back