Dark blood, please help!!

Hi MReed-- I'm sorry you're going through this. I am going through the same thing and also will be 6wks 1 day tomorrow. I thought the brown spotting stopped last night but it just happened again. Also, my nausea is gone. I will call dr. tomorrow. Great you are going in for an early scan tomorrow. You will definitely find out what is going on then.

I'm on a board with 4 others who got pg after a loss. All had early bleeding (and 1 6 months through her pregnancy!) and all have perfect healthy babies! It is so common, especially at 5-7 weeks. I was told once not to worry unless it gets heavy, is bright red with clots.

Seems most times than not, it is nothing to worry about. Wishing you all the best tomorrow!

Mine was there too they was lovely hour running late as the printer wasn't working 😟 xxx

hope2015 - thank you for your kind words. My brown spotting and pink spotting have all subsided now. My pregnancy symptoms haven't changed in still very tired and have super sore nips (.)(.) I'm currently suffering with a bad UTI so this could be the cause. It's just a waiting game until tomorrow morning. I hope all goes well with you, call your healthcare provider to let them know. But as far as I'm aware, your right. Unless it's heavy, red and with clots then it's not a cause for concern. ( that's what my local maternity unit told me)

Laura_2010 - an hour late? Oh dear! Sounds like Treliske :haha: I hope they are on time tomorrow. My OH and I will be there on good time so it would be frustrating to have to wait even longer! If you don't mind me asking what was your reason for an early scan?

GL tomorrow hun. Hope all goes well. I'll be stalking for an update x

Hi Yeah Typical ay :haha: Mine was I didn't know my dates as my AF was super late in Nov and the I didn't track either... so Went I found out I was Pregnant I had lots of cramping so went to A & E on Boxing day in so much pain they did my bloods and they was 2400 so they said that was enough for a scan which I went that Monday and had a scan at the EGU next to EPU and as my bloods where 2400 they said they would be able to see something on a scan, they where thinking maybe ectopic :wacko: But turns out it wasn't and on that Monday that it was a Corpus Lumptus cyst which we all have and some get larger and give pain is what mine had done.. so went back on Friday and all is ok cyst has shrunk frm 17cm to 13cm and I was 7 weeks 1 day :flower: So pleased and they where so lovely there too.. Hope all goes well for you and will be keeping an eye out for a post... xx :hugs:

That sounds interesting! Who knew the first 12 weeks could bring about so much worry and anxiety?! Glad you had a good result.

I'll be glad once I hit the second trimester!

Yes I will post tomorrow with an update, haven't had any discharge or spotting all day:thumbup: so taking that as a good sign!

Not long and the morning will be here. Where I hope to see my little bean :happydance:

:nope::nope:

Bad news..

Sadly it's an Ectopic pregnancy. Luckily it's not too far into it, so it's 'treatable' as she put it. Feeling pretty rubbish right now but glad it was caught early and we can try again once it's resolved.

Would recommend anyone with bleeding just to get checked out. I have no pain, none of the usual signs, no red blood etc.

Thanks to all for help.

So sorry hun... I wish you all the best and you will be back here when your ready... xx

I'm so sorry to hear that MrsReed :(

I'm happy that you caught it early and you won't have any trouble with your tubes.
Sending hugs and prayers on a speedy recovery!

:thumbup:

Thanks everyone for you get well wishes. It's taking sometime to sink in at the minute. Luckily I have an amazing OH who is supporting me. He listened to all the info in the EPU, good job as I was numb!

Hoping that it now just 'absorbs' into my body otherwise it's an injection :nope:

Scary stuff! Good luck to everyone with the pregnancys! Hope to be back here very soon!

:thumbup:

Thats lovely you have such great support :flower: Thats what you need at the moment and its scary how this can happen isn't it... Very sad too for you both... Pleased they also gave you lots of info and a way foward too, Lots of :hugs: xx

Oh my gosh, MReed I am so very, very sorry. It seemed you sensed something was wrong and thank God you got yourself in right away for an early scan. Good going. You caught this early so treatment will be easy and all will be fine.
You have definitely taught me now to get into my dr this week for a 6 week scan, based on my symptoms.. Now I know ectopic doesn't always have the pain as a sign as I had thought.

Again, I am so very sorry. I know all of the emotions of an early loss. Lean on others for support. Rest up and take it easy. So glad you have an awesome OH to help you.
Sending lots of healing thoughts your way.

Hi MrsR - just checking in to see how everything went back at the doctor's? Hopefully it 'absorbed' as you hoped, and if you need treatment, hope it is quick and painless. Thoughts are with you. Take good care~

Thank you for thinking of me.

Well my beta on Monday was 632, and today it's 536 so it's going down as they want but not as fast as they want?

So next beta is Friday. Hoping it goes down a lot more by then. They are taking the 'expectant management' route with me as I exhibit no worrying symptoms. So it's a waiting game.. And not a fun one. I've been spend off work for two weeks so I am at home resting now.

It's a strange feeling to technically be pregnant, yet want the ordeal over. I'm lucky my OH is just amazing. Doing all the running around and being so supportive.:thumbup:

It's just a big deal to have to cope with emotionally. Sitting in the EPU next to pregnant women is also a bummer :cry: but I'm ok.

I'm a strong believer in that everything happens for a reason. Once I have recovered we are trying again.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->