Dark blood, please help!!

They say it takes a while to get back down to 0. Hang in there and take it one day at a time. Most important is that you are healthy and there are no complications.

Hi Hun,
I hope its all over with asap its lovely you have an amazing partner tho with you.. Thats what I hate out the Epu its with everyone else, there up and down that corridor aint they :wacko: I got put on Delivery suite when I lost my little one at 23 weeks that was horrible listening to all them being born :cry: But..... I hope you lots of luck and roll on Friday for your next bloods xxx

Love your great, positive attitude!

So frustrating the wait and I know the uneasy feeling of technically still being pregnant but wanting the ordeal over. After I had my mmc diagnosed, I had to wait 5 days for the procedure. I remember hating seeing everyone so happily pregnant in the waiting rooms. The the day of my procedure I saw a newborn baby and mom being wheeled out-- I surprisingly had a different thought when I saw that sweet baby- that will be me some day!

Glad you're off work. Just keep taking it easy. #'s will probably do a bigger drop soon. Just glad you're being monitored so well. Take extra good care~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->