Darkening quickly? Or is this normal?

sarahok

Reaction score
Hi guys! I frequented the TTC forums during the 20 months I spent trying to conceive my son. We had success with a little help from Clomid + IUI. Now he's 9 months old, and this just happened unexpectedly on Sunday! The first test was taken Sunday evening, and the second was This morning--so about 36 hours difference. Does that seem like a normal progression to you? It seems like way darker faster than with my son....but not sure. Since I wasn't seeing an RE, I just have to wait for the 8 week appt. I'm terrified of multiples in general...but with only an 18 month distance....eeek! How would I even begin to do that? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_7158.jpg
    IMG_7158.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 71
I'd say it seems normal and great!!! :) levels must be rising nicely! Congrats darlin

My nephews are 18 months apart, they are 8 and 9 now and they are seriously best friends and alway have been. It will probbe tough in the beginning but it will pay off, and everything will be fine! I think it'll start feeling like it'll be easier once your LO starts maturing more. My daughter is almost 18 months and I could imagine her being a big sister now, she loves babies, she is caring and helpful. Big hugs, don't worry! Congratulations!
As for the line darkening quickly that's a great sign!

Id say it's just fine! That's a good amount for doubling! Congrats!

Wow, that got dark fast! That would have taken me more like 5-6 days to change so much.

Congratulations!

It looks like it's darkening super fast to me too!
When I used those with one of my previous pregnancies it took soooo long to see any progress at all!
A good sign I think :)
Congrats !

Thank you guys for your kids words of encouragement!!! Hoping its just one very sticky bean!!!

Maybe your evening test was very diluted? It does seem to be very quick progression.

Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->