Darling buds of May and June bugs!

Awwww what a horrible experience :( hope u get a good nights sleep xx

yes congratulations :happydance: We should change our group name to the darling buds of may and june bug! Can't believe we are all complete now, yay! Well done everyone :hugs: XxX

Congratulations in the arrival of Caitlin-our one and only June Bug :happydance:

We have finally all made it-go us!! Well done to everyone, so proud of us all xxxx

Ashleigh had her heal prick and got weighed today. She has lost 40g from birth. They r expected to loose 300g so she has done well c

That is good megan :) Isobelles just been weighed too and shes lost 150g but still well within the normal range XxX

What clever babies, not losing much weight!! I don't think we had any weight loss at all, the midwives never weighed him at all as he was feeding well. Health visitor weighed him on Monday and he is up to 9lb now.

9lb already :happydance: I'm just hoping isobelle sleeps tonight as i can'tstay up all night again. Its been a week tonight since i last slept properly XxX

Leanne I found a baby and parenting section in the general area, that seems to be where pregnancy buddy threads move to. We should maybe start a new thread there?

I agree we have a gorgeous group of babies!! xx

Aw Rose :hugs: is Isobelle unsettled at night? xx

Yes, she seems to have day/night reversal. Having said that though shes seemed a lot more awake today so fingers crossed we're moving in the right direction. If you move sections, i'll find you all. Going to attempt to go to bed in a sec, wish me luck lol XxX

Good luck :) I'm in bed feeding waiting for baba to drop off them the land of nod for me!!!!

When the new thread is started. Post the link here xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->