Darling buds of May and June bugs!

Excited, terrified, nervous.... Not really sure to be honest. Don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight that's for definite :)

Thanks Suze, hope it's over quickly and I can hold my baby girl! x

Good luck tomorrow Nicola, i'll be stalking for updates XxX

Nicola, get to sleep!! :haha: So excited your big day has finally arrived!! Can't wait to hear how it goes Hun xxx

Tomorrow all our little ones will be here! Doesn't seem like yesterday we had our dating scans!!!!!!

Thanks guys :) Suze I can't sleep my brain is just too wired! :) I slept til about 2am but then woke up with heartburn and wriggly has been kicking away ever since. Been playing games on my phone for the last 2 hours.

I know Megan its scary how quick the last 6 or 7 months have passed - although at the time it felt like every day was dragging!

I know exactly what you mean!!!! X
Not long now............ And then your baby will be here!!!!!

Thank you :) just sitting waiting to be scanned to make sure baby is definitely head down and then it's all systems go! Been on monitor for half an hour or so and she seems perfectly happy x

Awww it won't be long now hun. You'll be great, just relax. When i realised what was happening to me on sunday (ie her just sliding out lol) the only thing that helped me was to remember its natural, its what our bodies are supposed to do and try to remain as relaxed as possible. Your little one will be wriggling on the outside soon :happydance: XxX

Ooh so exciting that the ball is finally rolling and you are on your way to meeting your baby girl. Good luck hun, will be thinking of you xxx

Omg girls I can't believe it! You've all had your bubbas!!! Congrats to all of you!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Leanne how did you get on with the midwife today? Hope you are feeling better today xx

Megan I love the name and so nice she is named after her Daddy.

Rose how are you and Isobelle getting on? Are you all settled in at home now?

xxx

In a lot of pain and getting them every 2 mins or so. Getting examined in an hour to see if I've dilated at all - god I hope so! Can't have any pain relief til they've checked me, only had paracetamol so far and it's not doing anything at all!

Aw Nicola 2 minutes apart is fab!! Sounds like the induction has worked for you. Hope you don't have too much longer to wait to meet your princess. I'm sure once they check you will be able to have some gas and air if you are in pain. I agree, no idea why they bother giving paracetamol for labour pains, it's useless!! Look forwar to seeing your updates hun, and remember the pain is all worth it in the end and you will have forgotten all about it by tomorrow xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->