Darn HcG Levels!! How long does it take to go away!?

Xpecta

Reaction score
I miscarried 4 weeks ago tomorrow, and my HcG levels are at 9! :( I was hoping that My period was going to show up like Tomorrow! Now its going to be an even longer wait until I can TTC. :(

Hey hun i started to MC on the 8th Dec, on the 21st Jan i was still reading pos on HGC. Although im now not however i had to have tablets to stop some very heavy bleeding so just waiting for a proper period now.

:hugs: your not alone

It is very frustrating :-( I lost my baby on 29th Jan & am still getting BFP, I know it can take a while to settle down but now all I want is a :bfn:

I'm in the same boat aswell. I had a miscarriage on 28/01/11 when I was 5 weeks gone. I went in for bloods every other day last week and monday of this week and they were 302!!!! It's so frustrating cause I just want them gone so I can start ttc again. I'm due back in next monday for more bloods so hopefully they should be near to 0 as between last fridays results and monday jus gone they came down by 180.
Hopefully we'll meet eachother on the ttc forum soon :thumbup:

:hi: X

my HCG levels took almost 4 weeks to reach at 0 and it was such a frustrating time cuz i wanted to start TTC so bad after MC...

stay positive girl, FXd!

HUGS :hugs:

It'll 6 weeks since my D&C tomorrow and still getting HCG readings in the 30's now. So frustrating. Hang in there...there's no explaination why, but some of us just take longer for the hormones to return to normal than others.

Yeah. It sucks. But I just thought that because it went from like 514 to 238 in two days, I thought it would be out of my system by now!

Thank you all for you support ladies!

I was 9 weeks when i had my ERPC, on the 31.01.11 and was told to get some cheapy tests and try em out weekly, ive done one so far and it was :bfp: not wanted a :bfn: so much since i was younger :haha:

I just wanna get back to normal so i know where i am i hate this limbo, its like the 2ww without a time limit. I just wanna get pregnant again already :cry:

:( I'm sorry. That is really hard. Yeah, its no fun being in Limbo!! I hate it too! URrgg!

I have just found out some positive information :happydance:

I just googled the question ' how long after a miscarriage do your hcg levels return to 0'.
A lot of people were saying that you can actually ovulate when your HCG levels are between 0 - 10 and that some of them had actually conceived during this time without waiting for AF after a miscarriage.

Good news girls!!!

Really!? Oooohhh!!! Well, I guess its onto "Having fun" every other day!! Thank you SO much!!

X: :hugs: good luck sweety... where are your numbers at now?

Last Friday they were at 9. But I haven't gone back for anothe test yet. I'll probably do that on Monday or something.

hmmm are you spotting or anything?

If you're not, if I remember correctly, that means that you levels are at 0.

No spotting at all. I keep seeing if I am, but nothing yet. I've had cramps on and off, since about 3 weeks ago.

okay so I think your levels should be at 0 by now... when was the last time you had spotting or bleed from MC?

Well I had finished bleeding about a week after the Miscarriage, and then I had some really bright pink bleeding for about an hour a few days later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->