Darn HcG Levels!! How long does it take to go away!?

okay so it's looking good and it's possible that your levels should be at 0 now.

sorry about your loss... FXd you get your :bfp: soon...

Oh good! Here's hoping. Now, that being said, am I going to Ovulate, or will I get my period right away?

hey X,
everyone women is different and some do O and some dont. I didnt wait for a first cycle or anything to try again. as soon as I stopped spotting from my MC i started right away. AF came 26 days later, right on schedule. my cycles are anywhere from 26-28 days. do you use opks or take your temp?

I do nothing. Basically I can just tell when my body is ovulating. Plus, I only ovulate ever other month. But, Good news, I checked and there is the teeny tinyest amount of blood when I wipe right now. Hopefully AF and then Hopefully I can start officially trying! :D

I do nothing. Basically I can just tell when my body is ovulating. Plus, I only ovulate ever other month. But, Good news, I checked and there is the teeny tinyest amount of blood when I wipe right now. Hopefully AF and then Hopefully I can start officially trying! :D

hi X, happy valentine's day!!

Was is AF? I know being in limbo sucks!!! good luck in your TTC journey!!

:hugs:

Awe, thanks! Happy Valentines Day to you too!!

I have no idea if it was AF or not...I think so...But its so light and slow that I'm not really sure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->