Day 1 of tww!

Ughhh im nervous very nervous lol but exicted i really hope my temps stay up i used progesterone cream afterall lets see im really hoping its not a short cycle again- ___-

Your chart looks great babyrose! The progesterone cream must be working:thumbup:

Hey cbeary:) and girl i barely used it today lets see what it does to my future temps and i think its the weightloss:) 18 pounds:)

Ty girl how have u been any improvements?

No unfortunately. Onto cycle 11 :cry:

I got my progesterone checked and all looked OK. Hubby got a sa done and all looked OK except the form was on the low side. Not sure what you can do about that. He has to go back in three months for another test.

How is it all going with you?

Well to while away the time I decided to poas tonight, being 1dpo I was obviously not expecting anything but thought it may help me when the serious poas starts so I can compare any squinters I think I might have to the obvious 1dpo bfn. Haha. So that's 10mins of the tww I've managed to occupy myself......x

I love it! I started symptom spotting and promised that I wouldn't.

Lol baby love i just want to temp already lol im anxious for tomorrow i hope i dont start spotting as usual

Haha! What happens in the tww stays in the tww! 😉

Sorry cbeary. Seems like it's never easy for us girls.

I've definitely turned into the person ready to get to bed so I can get up and temp.

O day today!!! First time using Clear blue fertility advanced! Definitely getting another bd session in tonight ;)

What cycle is everyone on?

Cycle 55,83838 for me. :)

Regular AF after depo - cycle16

Serious ttc - cycle9

Morning all! So, not that I'm symptom or anything!! Thought I'd keep a track of what's going on, so here we go:

1dpo: sore bbs, mild cramping right side
2dpo: sore bbs, back ache, af like cramps

Let's see what 3dpo brings!!

I'm joining you with very mild cramps in the middle.
Aaand I've caught a cold. It's not superbad but I've got a headche, am tired and exhausted. Maybe that's because the last week was just a little too much.
Hope it doesn't hinder anything going on right now... :/

Oh and I forgot to temp AGAIN today. Argh. Well it would have been useless anyway. I know I ovulated and to determine when exactly, I would have had to temp yesterday. So maybe I'm just not temping at all this cycle until AF is due, so I know, when to expect her if the tests are negative.

Ah sorry to hear you've got a cold. Hope it doesn't turn into a full blown one!

I think if find temping stressful, and I know I'd def forget half the time haha. Memory like a sieve these days, must be my age lol!

I guess really you don't get proper preg symptom until after implantation so I really trying hard not to analyse everything but it's so difficult! I def feel different this cycle but it could all just be in my head!!

Ah sorry to hear you've got a cold. Hope it doesn't turn into a full blown one!

I think if find temping stressful, and I know I'd def forget half the time haha. Memory like a sieve these days, must be my age lol!

I guess really you don't get proper preg symptom until after implantation so I really trying hard not to analyse everything but it's so difficult! I def feel different this cycle but it could all just be in my head!!

Thanks, I hope so, too. I'm be trying to take things a little slower than I normally would but it's hard. So maybe this is my body making me. ;)

Yeah, symptomspotting is difficult in any way but especially useless before 6-10dpo, I guess. So I'm trying to just go on with my everyday life. ^^

I'll still prob post by dpo symptoms just so I can get them out of my system and written down somewhere haha!!

Keeping everything crossed for us all!!x

Oh yeah, I'll be doing the same! :D
Just because it's irrational, doesn't mean I won't still do it... ^^ It's also a great pastime. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->