Day 1 of tww!

Hello! Welcome to the tww!!!

That's great you had +opks and sounds like they were right on schedule for a "normal" cycle!

I'd like to think I could wait to test until the end of next week but I know that'll happen!!

Hi bellaxgee & shalana2010! We're another day closer lady. No symptoms for me and anything I think might be I'm blocking it out! so close to testing!!!
Anyone have anything planned for the weekend to help pass the time? I"m heading out of town for a girls weekend!

Hi bellaxgee & shalana2010! We're another day closer lady. No symptoms for me and anything I think might be I'm blocking it out! so close to testing!!!
Anyone have anything planned for the weekend to help pass the time? I"m heading out of town for a girls weekend!

Hey ladies!
Yay for another day closer! :happydance:
Unfortunately my slight cold has developed into a full blown ear infection since last night and the doctor prescribed me antibiotics (Amoxicillin). He said, they were safe to take even during pregnancy but I asked my RE to make sure. She also said, it would be okay and not to worry.
But I really cannot help it... :wacko:
On the other hand, an infection that might get worse, would probably also not be the best thing during this time.

Hi Ladies,
Newbie here :)
Been trying to conceive for the past two years, back in July last year I had a chemical pregnancy and not long after I decided to go back on birth control and try lose weight and since April this year I've lost 24kgs still have about 20kgs to go..sigh.. Lol
Though I've been of birth control since January and decided if it happens it happens regardless of what I weigh. My partner also works away so it makes it more difficult, but he was home this cycle yippie! =D so it's 1 DPO For me so here's hoping :)

Hey ladies!
Yay for another day closer! :happydance:
Unfortunately my slight cold has developed into a full blown ear infection since last night and the doctor prescribed me antibiotics (Amoxicillin). He said, they were safe to take even during pregnancy but I asked my RE to make sure. She also said, it would be okay and not to worry.
But I really cannot help it... :wacko:
On the other hand, an infection that might get worse, would probably also not be the best thing during this time.

Hi juu - I had a chest infection last week and had to take amoxicillin. I also checked with the doc and he said it was fine to take while TTC

Ah sorry to hear your on antibiotics now, hope they kick in soon and get rid of your bug!! :hugs:

I'm feeling a bit traumatised, just you tubed conception and fertilisation, won't be doing that again in a hurry!! Feeling a little dejected now 😕

Feel better Juu. I say take the meds. You're right, it's probably better to take the meds than risk the infection get worse.

Welcome peaches. Good luck to you!

Babylove, yea I watched it once and realized just how freaking complicating it is. Feels impossible!

Sorry you ladies are sick. If it helps any, right before I found out I was pregnant with my first I got really sick with a sinus infection and was put on amoxicillin. Maybe it's a sign!!

Idk why I keep testing but I swear I see something on today's test. I'm only 6-7dpo. I'm guessing an evap but of course I will keep testing everyday until the witch comes.

Welcome peaches!! Wow your weight loss is fantastic!! Well done!!!

Welcome bellaxgee! I know right, I've secretly been testing from 2dpo! Haha the things we do.

Good luck everyone and a very happy Friday to you all!!!x

Hello! Welcome to the tww!!!

That's great you had +opks and sounds like they were right on schedule for a "normal" cycle!

I'd like to think I could wait to test until the end of next week but I know that'll happen!!

hello Babylove

i know i was very surprised at the 'normal' timing of ovulation because I've read some ppl coming off implanon takes a while before ovulation returns..

could it ever be possible to have a positive opk and not ovulate? just a thought i came across lol

and i know i can't wait that long to test either i most likely will test maybe tuesday lol i can't wait lol

but thank you! :)

Mmmm I think so, I think your body can gear up and and have the surge but not actually release an egg, sure it's called an anovulatory cycle or something like that!

Whohoo 5dpo! Only 3 days left till I start testing!!!

How's everyone else doing?

Very bloated and gassy today but could be anything

Hey ladies :hi:

Was hoping I could join too?

I'm in my 2ww (2dpo today) at last. This cycle has well and truly been messed up, as you can see from my ticker it was a crazy long one (because I came off supplements before we went on honeymoon). Finally got positive opks earlier this week for the first time this cycle :happydance:

Nothing to report here except that my nipples hurt like hell and it's starting to spread down the sides of my boobs :dohh:

Hey EmmyReece! Welcome!!

Here hoping you get your bfp this cycle!! Let the tww commence ☺️

BabyLove100 I'm not far off from you I'm 3DPO, can't wait to start testing ;)

I want to try and hold out until 10dpo, so a week tomorrow. As to whether I resist or not is a different matter :haha:

I know I just want to poas!!! I may just start today anyway lol. Why the hell not I have about 70 ics now!!

Babysitting our 8yr old niece tonight so I'm sure she'll keep me occupied!!x

I am too, I've been known to test at 5dpo before now :blush:

I'm determined not to do that this cycle though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4