Day 1 of tww!

With you both on this. I know it matters none this early but I do it anyway. Mild cramps over here as well. My temp dip frustrated me but it's too early to be putting all my hopes on that. We're getting closer!

I wish I knew what was going on inside my body and if the sperm even met the egg!!! Oh if only there was a test for that.....in my next life I'm becoming a scientist!

I wish I knew what was going on inside my body and if the sperm even met the egg!!! Oh if only there was a test for that.....in my next life I'm becoming a scientist!

Right! I know you're both in there. Are you guys gonna hook up or not?!

Haha exactly! Just a little heads up wouldn't hurt would it!

Ooooh getting loads of creamy thick cm, not had this in previous cycles!

Ooooh getting loads of creamy thick cm, not had this in previous cycles!

having some too. not loads of it, but noticeable. It's either really good or really nothing that we're experience the same symptoms! :wacko:

Let's go down the positive route it's really good!! Positive thinking and all that jazz!!!

No, not sure I understand how to do it let alone interpret it!! Ha. I just go by opks and cm ☺️

Same here. Well I check but have no idea what looking for.

Well to while away the time I decided to poas tonight, being 1dpo I was obviously not expecting anything but thought it may help me when the serious poas starts so I can compare any squinters I think I might have to the obvious 1dpo bfn. Haha. So that's 10mins of the tww I've managed to occupy myself......x

:haha: that is funny!!!

Not good to think of the TWW in minutes though:wacko:

I've been really bloated for the last two days. Bit strange as I usually get that after ovulation. Probably just IBS :wacko:

Fx for u girl right now im just hoping i dont start spotting as usual

Boobs are getting sore. They always do but it's just this part of the cycle that scares me. Things start happening that could be AF or BFP.

Hi ladies. 5dpo and trying not to be too obsessive this cycle so I've been trying to stay away from BnB. Noticed some cramping and lower back pain. And a sore boob. Not being hopeful because I don't want to be disappointed. I did poas today though lol I had to get it out of my system!

Haha, I'm with you on getting it out your system!! I did the same and I was only 2dpo, I'm justifying it by telling myself it's for comparison purposes for when there is a chance of a bfp!!!

Hello again, so symptons so far today 3dpo, although I was thinking, I guess there's always to possibility that if I O'd 12 hours after my +OPK I could be 4dpo and given it's only 9.23am there could be more later ha!

-Af cramps - not had this in previous cycles
-CM - again not had this before, it's usually dry or a small amount of EWCM
-Back ache has gone
-sore bbs

How's everyone else doing?

Hello All

Im a newbie here.. and it would be nice to reach out i guess lol as I'm not revealing my ttc to family yet

Im ttc for the first time at 24 y.o and have been reading along some tww threads..

I got the implanon BC removed aug 27 and I'm not sure how my cycle is doing as i had a period aug 20-26 then got bc removed 27 then got period again aug 30th-1st

so i decided to track ovulation by opk and got positives on the 14th and 15th so that makes me.. 2/3 DPO? bd'd every other day since Sept 8th

i don't think I'm having any symptoms since its very early just feeling really bloated and i kind feel a dull pain/twinge on my right side/pelvis and going to try not test until the end of next week maybe?

okay look forward to joining the thread and reading some feed back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"