Day 21 progesterone

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
So I'm on my fourth round of clomid got a bfp on the third round but ended in an early mc. Now I finally started a fourth round and my levels were 20.1 got my results today. I got super excited because I read online that anything over 15 on a medicated cycle is good so I started thinking I might be pregnant mostly because I've been feeling crappy all day (I'm 8dpo) but after searching dr Google I'm getting discouraged about possible pregnancy because I fear my levels aren't high enough. I was a bit skeptical anyway because although we used preseed this cycle I was only able to be two days before ov and the night of morning after but now I'm even more discouraged. Is there anyone who got a bfp with a low level like this on a medicated cycle? Also I didn't get the blood drawn until around three pm. Would time of day effect the test?

I never got a 21 day test.

But.. I did get a bfp on clomid when using preseed 2 days before I o'd. That was the only time we dtd the entire fertile period so you are still in with a great shot.

The second time I got pregnant on clomid we dtd one and three days before o with no lube.

:flower:

I never got a 21 day test.

But.. I did get a bfp on clomid when using preseed 2 days before I o'd. That was the only time we dtd the entire fertile period so you are still in with a great shot.

The second time I got pregnant on clomid we dtd one and three days before o with no lube.

:flower:

Thanks for your response you gave me some hope

Yes, I believe what is meant to happen will happen. Keep your chin up. Ttc is so stressful without complications but my ds is the result of many years and is proof it happens.

Yes, I believe what is meant to happen will happen. Keep your chin up. Ttc is so stressful without complications but my ds is the result of many years and is proof it happens.

Thank you do you know of the time of day effects test results like should I have taken the test first thing in the morning?

I wouldn't think so since it is a hormone that grows over time. I would think further in the day would be a higher number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->