Day 4 of flashing smiley on CB ... Deflated!! CD14

Loula, I'm sorry to hear this. Fingers crossed for next time.

Hi Courtney, welcome. To be honest, the month I dumped ovulation kits and just temped was the month I got a BFP. This was after 1.5 years of trying and a loss a year earlier.

I'd recommend getting a Basel thermometer mine cost about £5 take your temp from day 1 at the same time everyday and use fertility friend.

Having said that. FF always showed ovulation on the 14th day but I've just looked back and I'm now sure I ov'd on the 10th day each month. I have pcos as well.

Good luck

Hi Courtney,

Do you check cm etc? I think if you have a period then you must be ovulating but maybe have a short surge so the CB tests don't pick it up to go to solid.

I would temp alongside testing as temp only tells you when you've already ovulated sort of thing. Do u try internet cheapy sticks too? Do all 3 to try and confirm you are ovulating, if you aren't then go to doc and request 21 day bloods :) x

Hi ladies :wave:

I've been MIA from this board for a while, but wanted to stop by with an update. . . I finally got my :bfp:! I'm actually about 12 weeks now and getting ready to head into the second trimester. I haven't posted because. . . I don't know. . . I didn't want to jinx anything? I know that sounds crazy. I also had some spotting during the first trimester that ended up being a SCH and it was super scary, so really have been on the quiet side of things.

The month I did get my :bfp: I did end up using the CB Ovulation kit and got three days of a flashing smiley before a solid. We were also on vacation at the time and had a little more time to BD and were a whole heck of a lot more relaxed. I don't know if this helped, but it sure didn't hurt.

The last year has certainly been an emotional roller coaster, but I am glad I had you ladies to help me not lose hope. . big hugs to you all and lots and lots of baby dust :dust:

Hi ladies :wave:

I've been MIA from this board for a while, but wanted to stop by with an update. . . I finally got my :bfp:! I'm actually about 12 weeks now and getting ready to head into the second trimester. I haven't posted because. . . I don't know. . . I didn't want to jinx anything? I know that sounds crazy. I also had some spotting during the first trimester that ended up being a SCH and it was super scary, so really have been on the quiet side of things.

The month I did get my :bfp: I did end up using the CB Ovulation kit and got three days of a flashing smiley before a solid. We were also on vacation at the time and had a little more time to BD and were a whole heck of a lot more relaxed. I don't know if this helped, but it sure didn't hurt.

The last year has certainly been an emotional roller coaster, but I am glad I had you ladies to help me not lose hope. . big hugs to you all and lots and lots of baby dust :dust:

Ahhhhh congrats :-D amazing news! Xx

UHi ladies,

Just wanted to update you.

So my boy was due 20th August (13months since surgery)

After severe pupps rash and swelling it was decided I should be induced early on the 8th August.

After 2 failed inductions a whole load of complications Alfred (Alfie) was born on the 12th by emergency cesarean. It was very traumatic, I lost 2 litres of blood and got infections all sorts, in short it made me very poorly. However Alfie was a very healthy 9lbs 9oz. After a week in hospital we were allowed home and now a week later it is amazing.

I can safely safe once was enough, I am still on a load of medication but he is worth every second.

And I now wish all you ladies a happy, healthy pregnancy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
Ahhhh hes beautiful!!!

Sounds so scary tho Hun <3 sending u giant hugs! Congrats again!!

Update for you all; I got my BFP yesterday. Fingers crossed for a healthy and sticky baby!! Xx

Thank you! Will keep a look for your posts / updates of how Alfie's getting on <3

Ahhh, Daisy congrats!! I was wondering the other day how you were getting on. Alfie is beautiful! Sorry you had such a hard labor, but hope you are on the mend now and getting to enjoy every second with you LO. :)

Loula, Congrats on your BFP!!! So excited for you! Will keep fingers and toes crossed that everything goes well! xx

Hey ladies, just wondering how you're all getting on. Alfred is growing and at 7 weeks is now 12lbs 3oz and such a character

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 2
Hey ladies, just wondering how you're all getting on. Alfred is growing and at 7 weeks is now 12lbs 3oz and such a character

Ahhhh daisy he's gorgeous :) :)

I'm *touch wood* cautiously doing well :) am 10w 2d pregnant and have had a couple scans already. My 12w scan is two weeks today woohoo! Xxx

Daisy, he looks absolutely perfect!!! Loula, so good to hear things are going well so far. Will def look for update from you in the next few weeks!

AFM, 22 weeks tomorrow. We've just found out we are having a baby boy!! So in love already! xx

Ahhhhh congrats <3 boys rock!!

I have my 12w scan in 6 days but this is my 10w scan :) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2
That's what I hear Loula!! Can't wait!!

Your scan looks great! 12 week scan should be. . .tomorrow? Keep us posted!

All went well, thank you &#128525;&#128525;&#128153; xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 2
Rubbish :( headaches, migraines, sickly.. Bleurgh!

How's you??xx

Oh, sorry love. It will pass soon hopefully. Did you have awful sickness with your first as well? Old wives tales say its a sign that you are having a girl! Though I was sick every day and am having a boy, so take it with a grain of salt. Do you think you will find out the sex?

I'm doing pretty well. 24 weeks tomorrow. Beginning to have trouble sleeping though. Tossing and turning every night and my back has been achy. Have my glucose challenge next week. Hopefully that will go ok. Doc was saying I was gaining a tad bit too much weight, but the next visit I had lost 6 pounds. She thinks it was a bit of bloating/swelling due to the heat wave we were having and then when it cooled down, things went back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->