Dear FOB's mum,

Lol love the way you put it all !!!
My MIL is terrible too. Always telling me how to raise LO. Always telling me teen pregnancys are wrong and her daughter the same age as me will never get pregnant etc because that would mean throwing away her education bla bla bloody bla.

I have so many bones to pick with her about the way she talks to me etc. But i remember this one time i was letting kent play with a toy that OH got from one of his friends (it was a baby toy) and she told him he couldnt play with it when i was out of the room. I heard and told her NO i gave it to him (which she had seen as i was in the same room when i did)
So she turned around and told MY SON that mummy doesnt care!
F THAT LOL

=D> =D> =DV

and a round of applause to you man!
Now copy paste and mail it :winkwink:

But I know your pain my MIL is telling me I am not doing this or not doing that. I just kind of laugh "Yeah, you think that!"

Lol love the way you put it all !!!
My MIL is terrible too. Always telling me how to raise LO. Always telling me teen pregnancys are wrong and her daughter the same age as me will never get pregnant etc because that would mean throwing away her education bla bla bloody bla.

I have so many bones to pick with her about the way she talks to me etc. But i remember this one time i was letting kent play with a toy that OH got from one of his friends (it was a baby toy) and she told him he couldnt play with it when i was out of the room. I heard and told her NO i gave it to him (which she had seen as i was in the same room when i did)
So she turned around and told MY SON that mummy doesnt care!
F THAT LOL
Wtf lol why wouldnt she let him play with a toy?!

Because i gave it to him and she has this disorder - Make jemma feel totally shit every day syndrome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->