• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

No fluffy mail yet today, but I have a suspicion there may be later!

Am still waiting on Flip inserts and BTP Wonderoo...
Now def. waiting on MyPouch which I am UBER excited about...
Sanpro, Wee Notions and Amber thingies still waiting...
After today I shall be waiting for 2 BTP aplix Blueberrys ;)
A Noah's Ark nappy stacker...
And some baby clothes...

I *think* that's it?!
On the plus side, though, my tree dedication for my mum for Mothering Sunday came through and tis booootiful so I am happy with that :dance:

My brand spanking new cow print BB that I bought for £11.50!

How did u manage that? I go tmy reuseable wipes and they're all very pretty x

I got my LLs but no cowprint wrap to go over them from Jetters yet :cry:

From CNT, just been prewashed... slightly worried I've handed over my pennies to a scammer but we'll see :haha:

From CNT, just been prewashed... slightly worried I've handed over my pennies to a scammer but we'll see :haha:

Hmmm, I've literally just bought a cowprint BB on exactly the same deal, same thing - prewashed but not worn? Hope it's not a scam...

Maybe people are just being nice and offering some bargains for us cloth nappy addicts instead of exploiting us :rofl:

Not sure about the Happy Heiny as I've never used them but I tend to just buy things cos they look nice (although I am getting better now) x

Thanks hun, I need to know asap because if it is, I want to snap it up before anyone else does !!

Happy Heinys newest product line! There very own One Size Pocket diaper. The snap setting allows the diaper to grow from small, medium to large. Plus a cross over tab to give the diaper a perfect fit. Two microfiber inserts, one small and one large, come with this diaper to make it complete.
They are made in solid colors.

The One Size Diapers will still feature custom milled fleece. No leg casings, which make better fitting diapers and contain messes better leaving NO red marks. Should the fleece roll out? Yes! Do NOT try to roll the fleece in. This will cause wicking if you try this. They are made to have the fleece roll out so the only thing that touches your child's delicate skin is the soft fleece.

Choose this product if you want the new leg style with the fleece that does NOT rolls out.

bout £9/£10 quid beckie so yeah i spose lol

No fluffy post, most upset. I hoped there would be fluffy post today especially because my 3yr old pony has a MASSIVE hole in her foot and is hopping lame so shes had to come in and the vets coming up....I thought there would be fluff to cheer me up but no

I got no fluffy post either :cry: I have soooo much on the way - where is it all?!!!

I'm missing those longies still :cry: just don't know where they could be ?!?

I have a lovely nappy to put them over now and no longies. I have images of my post man wearing them at home to watch the football in, so he doesn't have to get up to 'go' anywhere!!

Royal mail is eating our fluffy post!!
Im STILL missing a dreamscape I bought two weeks ago....and the person I bought it from hasnt replied to the message I sent her telling her it wasnt here. I bought three other nappies from her too...like £50 worth of nappies so a bit nervous....

Oh no, hope everyone gets their fluffy mail soon! I am getting a little worried because I've swapped something else and that nappy (the one I posted today on the cloth bum pics) arrived already. And my custom nappy for the Easter swap came okay too so starting to doubt it's the Royal Mail. Hope it arrives soon or I'm a Bummis wrap down :-(

Femme, just read yours properly now, looks like we've both paid for the same nappy :grr: I've just pmd her asking for an explanation, will let you know...

ETA Just checked and she only joined CNT yesterday, doesn't look good

Oh I hope everyone gets their mia fluffy mail soon!
I got my Flip inserts, sanpro and one lot of baby clothes just now from the angry looking postie who practically chucked them at me! :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->