Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Today brought:
5 bandana bibs.

Waiting on:
Like a tiger itti, 2 LLS, 2 Mutts and an Amber teething necklace.

My waiting on list is dwindling!!! :(

As for CTF, We put Molly's in the local building society. It's AMAZING. Recommended all over the UK and they're very big on good customer service.

im waiting for

bbos
jungle fever cushie
bumblebee cushie (could be a few weeks for that though)
london mod cushie

As for CTF, We put Molly's in the local building society. It's AMAZING. Recommended all over the UK and they're very big on good customer service.

CBS ? i was thinking about that for audrey, her ctf voucher came through the other day. is it a regular savings or share based whatnot ?

CBS ? i was thinking about that for audrey, her ctf voucher came through the other day. is it a regular savings or share based whatnot ?

That's the one! We have an ISA with them ourselves and the interest rates are excellent. It's just a regular saver. Honestly cannot recommend them enough, they've been good to me for years.

That's the one! We have an ISA with them ourselves and the interest rates are excellent. It's just a regular saver. Honestly cannot recommend them enough, they've been good to me for years.

ah goodo, i was wanting a regular savings account as i'm too much of a wuss for shares. i might have to go in and get her one next week. thanky :flower:

Also add: pretty in pink & strawberry fields ittis to my list :happydance:

ok where is CBS and how do i not know about it?? :rofl:

edit; looking at intitial is it *where u live*buliding society

I am waiting on my Mammymade :)

sending that tomorrow, i took it out yesterday to post but it fell off the bottom of the pram and i put it into my bag so it didnt get lost and i forgot to get it out at the post office so it came home with me still in my bag :dohh:

you should have it in next few days, as should squish :)

x

I am waiting patiently for my rt blueberry, it will be my last nappy until I get paid (unless I see something that cathes my eye). Hopefully it will arrive today!!

Postie just brought my weenotions order :yippee: think the wrap is too big at the moment so might get a smaller one made and my wnnn came gosh aren't they lush and the wipes are lush too (im turning into a wipeaholic!) :haha:

Ladies if you were deciding to get rid of ittis how do you choose which ones to go :shrug: I had a splurge on WNs so I really must sell some but I dont know what to go first.

My nappy pattern came too thanks Dee :happydance: trying to figure out which way they go together :wacko:

I'm waitin on a mutt, a GM and a bububebe from cnt and if they don't come todhy I think I will cry cos I paid for them last Sat and I really want them :(

um.. waiting on

lactivist t-shirt
ebay cheapy
2x mutts
3x WN AI2
WN from cnt
2prs huggalugs from cnt
WN from Kristen
UD from cnt

loan ittis from serendipity.

hmmmm... oops.

loads still? cantw ait for my mammymade ones...seriously excited LOL I already have a list of large size ones you have to make us Ellie and a list of fabrics I NEED to buy to send you to make up for me....hope you were intending to be busy this summer?

Aside from nappies I need Mr postie to bring the new part for my sewing machine. Now Freddie isnt here as much and I have finally finished all my knitting projects Im going to start experimenting with some simple nappy patterns see if Im any good at this nappy making lark. I reckon making them for myself would HELP to curb my spending habits...maybe?

Blw book arrived today!

Now it's just the Issy Bears and Mammymade to come I think.

My siggie. What the....????

Oh and I'm waiting on a midnight itti and some inserts and STILL waiting lanolin :growlmad:

Dispatch notice from Jabula on my Jungle Jam Monkeyfoot wetbag!!!! Woo!!!! Hopefully it will be here tomorrow...yayyyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->