Dear Mr Postie please bring me my...

Monkeh, that's rubbish your still don't have the WN's! Stoopid RM x

I knowww, I'm getting really impatient. I hope they're just delayed, not lost! :(

NOooooo...my postie just walked right past my house :cry: I hope the other postie with the van comes with my fluff

He came back for me :happydance:

Oh my you need to see this Good Mama *off to take pics*

I got a my bububebe aswell :)

I went out but no post yet so Im assuming hes his usual extreme lateness OR I have no fluff and no post either!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

today brought my IssyBear Ponyskin (prutty!!) and like magic (seriously) my the wetbag and insert I ordered from jabula on Wednesday!
I love the jungle jam monkeyfoot...its CUTE!

Yaaaaaay!!
This morning I got a big Itti delivery!!
Thanks ladies - I've received my 4 from Squish, my ivory and my jade - thank yoooooou ladies xxxx

He's wearing the orange one - I've just put a pick on FB. Soooo cute!! Is the orange one called 'rockmelon??' it's lush!!

No post! :(

My like a tiger itti was supposedly posted last Tuesday so it's been 1 week and 3 days in the post. Wah! Either she's worse than me at getting to the PO or it's lost...

today bought, (as i was walking out the door.. lucky!!) my lactivist t-shirt and the WN from Kristen! :dance: thank youuuuuuuu! its beautiful!!

im waiting for my blueberry pink camo from mummy_mi and the bee cushie from cnt and i think thats it oh and a london mod cushie,
today bought me a jungle fever cushie :D

Kota what lactivist tee did u get? I think I'm gonna order 'i let my parents sleep in the big bed with me' one next

I'm waiting on another mutt 3sr, midnight itti and some bamboo and hemp inserts x

Kota what lactivist tee did u get? I think I'm gonna order 'i let my parents sleep in the big bed with me' one next

I'm waiting on another mutt 3sr, midnight itti and some bamboo and hemp inserts x

I love that lactavist tee, but I really would like it to say 'I let my Mummy sleep in the big bed with me'. :lol:

Right - telepathic message to RM - Pleasseee can you deliver my weenotions nappies tomorrow nice Mr Postie? If not I might be reduced to actual tears and a terrible twos style tantrum. Thanks :flower:

:haha:

I love that lactavist tee, but I really would like it to say 'I let my Mummy sleep in the big bed with me'. :lol:

Right - telepathic message to RM - Pleasseee can you deliver my weenotions nappies tomorrow nice Mr Postie? If not I might be reduced to actual tears and a terrible twos style tantrum. Thanks :flower:

:haha:

I got the 'not just any old cow' one. :lol: I love it... but yep, it was a toss up between that one and the 'big bed' top.. i may still order that one,,. after al, i'm only on a nappy ban, not a t-shirt ban,. :haha:

Oooh just looked at them - might have to get the not all nappies are rubbish one - will look great with a fluffy bum in summer :happydance:

I have my WN!!!! :happydance:

Off to open the parcel now. Just had to share :haha:

Yay!!! I saw your name here and was hoping it would be good news for you!!

Todays postie bought nothing. :( (for me... a xbox game for the OH)
Probably a good thing though as the OH is home and answered the door! :lol: best the fluffy parcels wait till next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->